Coronavirus - Part Two.

You would hope ,expect staff in care homes would get vaccinated.

Remember story's last year of staff living in tents at care homes rather than returning home so as  to protect the people in their care.

13 minutes ago, butlers said:

Last I saw 94 percent of nhs staff were either part of fully vaccinated.

As to care staff don't have the number.

Think school children have to have some  vaccination before they can attend school ?

I don't think the NHS number is correct, lots are refusing, make it mandatory and the NHS is finished.

Has anyone seen any talks by Dr Roger Hodkinson you might not feel so smug about the vaccine if what he says has any truth in it.

The nhs number was from the nhs website

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't think the NHS number is correct, lots are refusing, make it mandatory and the NHS is finished.

Has anyone seen any talks by Dr Roger Hodkinson you might not feel so smug about the vaccine if what he says has any truth in it.

This Dr Roger Hodkinson?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dr-roger-hodkinson-covid-hoax/

CLAIM: COVID-19 is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated” and “just another bad flu.” Roger Hodkinson, a pathologist who identifies himself as the former chairman of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada Examination Committee in Pathology, made the comments by phone during a public meeting in Edmonton, the capital of the Canadian province of Alberta. 

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Not only is COVID-19 deadlier than the flu, but symptoms can be long-lasting, according to medical experts. Some online posts referred to Hodkinson as a former chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Hodkinson has never been chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, the group said.

That's from.the AP press agency.

Just now, top4718 said:

Haha the fact they are trying to discredit him gives more creedence to what he says, Snopes is a joke.

He (or someone pretending to be him) discredits himself. Snopes has hundreds of times more credibility than you - it checks facts against other sources.

Have you got any sources that establish Hodkinson's claims - apart from conspiracy websites?

6 minutes ago, Longcol said:

He (or someone pretending to be him) discredits himself. Snopes has hundreds of times more credibility than you - it checks facts against other sources.

Have you got any sources that establish Hodkinson's claims - apart from conspiracy websites?

Snopes corrects things to suit its agendas, it used to be quite good years ago but has so obviously been "bought".

If Hodkinson is so wrong why are they so keen to deplatform him as they do with every dissenter.

6 hours ago, top4718 said:

I go out plenty dear, that's why I know its hogwash.

Which is why you're making 50 odd posts a day on SF lately.........................................................

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Snopes corrects things to suit its agendas, it used to be quite good years ago but has so obviously been "bought".

If Hodkinson is so wrong why are they so keen to deplatform him as they do with every dissenter.

Evidence that Hodkinson is right please - preferably from a medical source rather than a conspiracy theory site.

Why does everything that disagrees with you have to be "bought"?

Edited by Longcol

Read transcript of his interview.

There's  several things in it we know are untrue .

The idea that theres a monolithic coverup is laughable 

There is open discussion on courses of action to take .

I think it's the German doctors organisation who take the valence that they do not recommend children be vaccinated.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Which is why you're making 50 odd posts a day on SF lately.........................................................

Evidence that Hodkinson is right please - preferabvly from a nedical source rather than a conspiracy theory site.

Why does everything that disagrees with you have to be "bought"?

Only time will tell if he's right.

Why is there a keenness to silence people like this, isn't a democracy about hearing differing viewpoints, his clips on Youtube vanish quicker than the Indian variant.

Like I've said before, some people are making themselves rich beyond anything they could dream of with this, they aren't going to let anything stand in their way.

Hungary had a full crowd at the football tonight, they have a population less than London and 30k deaths, only 6% are vaccinated so we should see a spike in the coming days/weeks, I'll keep an eye on it.

They also have a 50 percent higher death rate than the UK has managed !

Christ on a bike ,Hungary has a bigger population than London

Edited by butlers
Sp