Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Said it on here earlier and got offered a £50 bet / should have taken it. Nailed on.

Not convinced. If we’re down to vaccinating 18 year olds then why would we be worried? 

Well, partly because we have so many people waiting for jab two. Partly because we don’t know how the new variant is going to translate into serious illness. And partly because we have around 10% of the public being nobs and refusing to follow public health advice.

It’ll be done soon though. Just wait, see and keep your chin up. 

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Well, partly because we have so many people waiting for jab two. Partly because we don’t know how the new variant is going to translate into serious illness. And partly because we have around 10% of the public being nobs and refusing to follow public health advice.

It’ll be done soon though. Just wait, see and keep your chin up. 

While people are sheepishly doing as they're told without question the longer the lockdown concerns will hang above us.

I'm by no means an anti government nut job, maybe just a nut job but when the general public are trying to enjoy their time as much as possible simply because they're scared in a couple of months we will locked in again, I think we perhaps need to take a look at what power we're allowing them to have over us. 

Sunday papers

Emergency departments are already being “overwhelmed”, according to the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM). NHS performance figures published last week showed that nearly 1.4 million patients had attended A&Es in England during May – the second highest figure recorded since the 1980s, according to Dr Adrian Boyle, vice-president of the RCEM.

9 hours ago, sibon said:

I don’t think you are lying.

I know you are lying. Shall we start with the lie about PCR tests not distinguishing between Covid and Flu? Because that’s really not true.

I know a few other things about your personality too, but hey. Have a great weekend and ensure that it doesn’t get ruined by having to be considerate of others.

That wasn’t a  lie it was an opinion, you hate the fact that people in public buildings are not wearing useless face coverings so try to kid yourself it isn’t true when it actually is.

2 hours ago, FoxLady said:

Drains don't clear themselves, y'know....

They don’t because some of us (drain jetters included) are getting on with our working lives without quaking in fear of a heavy cold, you should try it.

Oh Dr Tops is doing his rounds 

Trying to work out if " heavy cold" is an upgrade or down grade on "no worse than a migraine"

Guest makapaka
12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

That wasn’t a  lie it was an opinion

This is the problem - your opinions are largely baseless  - and when you are shown they are wrong - you tell us you went to a school and didn’t wear a mask so you were right after all.

If you’re scared of the virus and you find it easier to pretend it’s not happening - that’s fine - don’t try and kid everyone else tho. 

Edited by makapaka

3 minutes ago, makapaka said:

This is the problem - your opinions are largely baseless  - and when you are shown they are wrong - you tell us you went to a school and didn’t wear a mask so you were right after all.

If you’re scared of the virus and you find it easier to pretend it’s not happening - that’s fine - don’t try and kid everyone else tho. 

Everyone’s opinions are baseless the MSM is heavily weighted in favour of the madness, very little can be believed.

Take Florida for an example - the state abandoned all restrictions last September and are claiming no rise in cases, there are then loads of stories claiming this is false, you can find an equal amount of graphs and stats to back up both claims, so how do we know the truth.

For the record I’m not scared of this virus, not in any way shape or form. 👍🏻

9 minutes ago, butlers said:

Oh Dr Tops is doing his rounds 

Trying to work out if " heavy cold" is an upgrade or down grade on "no worse than a migraine"

Either way I’m not worried.

Guest makapaka
11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Everyone’s opinions are baseless the MSM is heavily weighted in favour of the madness, very little can be believed.

Take Florida for an example - the state abandoned all restrictions last September and are claiming no rise in cases, there are then loads of stories claiming this is false, you can find an equal amount of graphs and stats to back up both claims, so how do we know the truth.

For the record I’m not scared of this virus, not in any way shape or form. 👍🏻

Either way I’m not worried.

You come across as terrified.

Guest sibon
28 minutes ago, top4718 said:

That wasn’t a  lie it was an opinion

I know you have difficulty distinguishing fact from opinion, but your claim about the PCR test is quite simply untrue. Demonstrably so.

Like most of your claims.

I spend plenty of time in public buildings. What I mostly see is people being respectful to each other, wearing face coverings and getting on with stuff. Most people don’t flounce about public health measures. Most people don’t place others at risk through their own Ignorance (sorry, I should say “opinion ).

I’m very glad that I live amongst people who mostly look out for each other. I guess there will always be those who don’t care, but hey.

Just now, sibon said:

I know you have difficulty distinguishing fact from opinion, but your claim about the PCR test is quite simply untrue. Demonstrably so.

Like most of your claims.

I spend plenty of time in public buildings. What I mostly see is people being respectful to each other, wearing face coverings and getting on with stuff. Most people don’t flounce about public health measures. Most people don’t place others at risk through their own Ignorance (sorry, I should say “opinion ).

I’m very glad that I live amongst people who mostly look out for each other. I guess there will always be those who don’t care, but hey.

I don’t flounce about anything, if the people in the buildings are happy to conduct their business without a useless piece of rag over their faces then I’m happy to go along with it, it’s mutual.

5 minutes ago, makapaka said:

You come across as terrified.

Ok 😂😂 if I was terrified I wouldn’t be leaving the house mate.

What on earth " no rise in cases" relating to Florida means would take some clearing up.

Numbers this week are lower relative to Sept 20 but inbetween there was an almighty spike.

Guest sibon
8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don’t flounce about anything, if the people in the buildings are happy to conduct their business without a useless piece of rag over their faces then I’m happy to go along with it, it’s mutual

Do you wear your mask in shops? On public transport?

Edited by sibon