Coronavirus - Part Two.

27 minutes ago, sibon said:

Nothing that you told me would blow my mind. 

You’ve made so much stuff up on this thread, that I default to not believing a word you say.

Or its the uncomfortable truth.

Has anyone seen the film 10 Cloverfield Lane, people on this thread remind me of John Goodman's character in that 😆😆

Edited by top4718

What was the Wogan line to David Icke ?

Guest sibon
38 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Or its the uncomfortable truth.

Has anyone seen the film 10 Cloverfield Lane, people on this thread remind me of John Goodman's character in that 😆😆

No.

Its the fact that you’ve told a stream of ridiculous lies on this thread.

I’ve no idea why you’ve thought that such clumsy lying was a good idea,

Equally, I’ve no idea why people would resist actions designed to ease restrictions, then moan when the restrictions aren’t eased.

Its your fault.

1 hour ago, Annie Bynnol said:

"Buxton Brass Band Festival"?

They have a lovely putting green in the park.

Edited by sibon

30 minutes ago, sibon said:

No.

Its the fact that you’ve told a stream of ridiculous lies on this thread.

I’ve no idea why you’ve thought that such clumsy lying was a good idea,

Equally, I’ve no idea why people would resist actions designed to ease restrictions, then moan when the restrictions aren’t eased.

Its your fault.

They have a lovely putting green in the park.

Ridiculous lies in your jaundiced worldview, give Cloverfield Lane a watch you might see similarities.

Guest sibon
Just now, top4718 said:

Ridiculous lies in your jaundiced worldview, give Cloverfield Lane a watch you might see similarities.

That’s the worlds worst Haiku.

You've been lying your backside off for two days, and now you want us to take you seriously. I think we are well past that.

Keep posting Top. Every crazy utterance will convince a vaccine/ virus sceptic that they don’t want to be on your side. I can’t see anyone being convinced by your ridiculous posts and your constantly shifting positions.

Or, just join the team and fight this thing. 

Your call.

Just now, sibon said:

That’s the worlds worst Haiku.

You've been lying your backside off for two days, and now you want us to take you seriously. I think we are well past that.

Keep posting Top. Every crazy utterance will convince a vaccine/ virus sceptic that they don’t want to be on your side. I can’t see anyone being convinced by your ridiculous posts and your constantly shifting positions.

Or, just join the team and fight this thing. 

Your call.

If you think I'm lying you really do have issues with this situation, the press has got into your head, I'll be going into work on Monday and having a week there that has virtually no difference to what it was prior to March 2020, the truth is out there. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Guest sibon
9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If you think I'm lying you really do have issues with this situation, the press has got into your head, I'll be going into work on Monday and having a week there that has virtually no difference to what it was prior to March 2020, the truth is out there. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

I don’t think you are lying.

I know you are lying. Shall we start with the lie about PCR tests not distinguishing between Covid and Flu? Because that’s really not true.

I know a few other things about your personality too, but hey. Have a great weekend and ensure that it doesn’t get ruined by having to be considerate of others.

Edited by sibon

Guest makapaka

let’s face it - we’ve got til probably end of august before we’re all back locked in the house again.

Don’t bring it forward by being a div.

2 minutes ago, makapaka said:

let’s face it - we’ve got til probably end of august before we’re all back locked in the house again.

I hope not - although you're not the first person I've seen say this. I'm in bother if this happens.

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

You are honestly telling me its title is a  "Special school" . If it is then I am shocked .

I know I'm butting in on this point, but others read these posts and I may have something to help clarify this point. 

Sheffield will shortly be opening a new "Special School":

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/home/schools-childcare/new-special-school

There is also a term currently used for in education for funding purposes called SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities).  Some educational establishments (perhaps with a certain proportion of students with additional learning needs?) tap into this funding, and include it on their literature and websites.  This may be what is being referred to.  I can see it easily being shortened to a previous term "Special Needs". 

The poster may wish to clarify, but also may not due to confidentiality, or not wanting to be identified as reporting on his visits or work in these institutions without permission.

Guest sibon
7 minutes ago, makapaka said:

I think we are near the end Maka. I hope so anyway.

Viral pandemics usually last a couple of years. That’s their natural span. We are down to vaccinating 18+ year olds here. So, soon we’ll have everyone sensible covered. The anti vaxxers can take their chance IMO.

So we should be ok in the U.K. It might take longer to free up foreign travel, but stay optimistic.

Edited by sibon

Guest makapaka
10 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I hope not - although you're not the first person I've seen say this. I'm in bother if this happens.

Said it on here earlier and got offered a £50 bet / should have taken it. Nailed on.

8 minutes ago, sibon said:

I think we are near the end Maka. I hope so anyway.

Viral pandemics usually last a couple of years. We are down to vaccinating 18+ year olds here. So, soon we’ll have everyone sensible covered.

So we should be ok in the U.K. It might take longer to free up foreign travel, but stay optimistic.

Not convinced. If we’re down to vaccinating 18 year olds then why would we be worried.

Edited by makapaka