Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

They havent put the fear of god into me , Im made of sterner stuff . If you are not bothered about others in society , then thats up to you . Do not pull people down who care and are actually trying to help. 

Stop it Hackey. Or I’ll start liking you 😎

1 minute ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Make sure you can get your money back if the performance is cancelled due to Covid restrictions not being lifted.

Im sure he could and would .

2 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Make sure you can get your money back if the performance is cancelled due to Covid restrictions not being lifted.

Shows are on at 50% capacity as far as I know - just not many.

Guest sibon
Just now, top4718 said:

Can you explain who currently is at risk?

Everyone who isn’t double vaccinated. That includes a lot of youngsters, quite a few older folk from hard to reach communities, the immunocompromised, those for whom the vaccine hasn’t worked. So, about 25 000 000 people. 

But you just do as you please. Who cares about them?

4 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I’m going to get arrested with Andy the rebel.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Stop it Hackey. Or I’ll start liking you 😎

Said it before , just because Im a Tory voter  dosent make  me a bad person . 

Guest sibon
Just now, hackey lad said:

Said it before , just because Im a Tory voter  dosent make  me a bad person . 

It does, but I once nicked some Spangles from Woolies, so I’m not one to judge😎

Just now, sibon said:

Everyone who isn’t double vaccinated. That includes a lot of youngsters, quite a few older folk from hard to reach communities, the immunocompromised, those for whom the vaccine hasn’t worked. So, about 25 000 000 people. 

But you just do as you please. Who cares about them?

Laughable, deaths in people under 80 are minimal. if your not overweight, vulnerable or have serious pre-existing conditions this thing is literally no threat, I've seen people suffer with worse migraines.

I saw a figure earlier that deaths at home are rising due to non admission to hospital, its an eye opener.

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

Thanks for that glowing tribute 😀

Just now, sibon said:

So, you in addition to potentially being arrested with the luvvie, you are also admitting a previous offense in relation to Spangles. I guess this is to get you thrown into solitary confinement when in prison.  That may work, but unlikely.  Overcrowding may mean you are only 2 to a cell instead of 4.  Also, visiting may be suspended, due to Covid. 

Worth a rethink?

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Laughable, deaths in people under 80 are minimal. if your not overweight, vulnerable or have serious pre-existing conditions this thing is literally no threat, I've seen people suffer with worse migraines.

I saw a figure earlier that deaths at home are rising due to non admission to hospital, its an eye opener.

It’s lovely to see you back to making rubbish up.

Much better than mocking the disabled. That was a really poor look.

1 minute ago, Thirsty Relic said:

So, you in addition to potentially being arrested with the luvvie, you are also admitting a previous offense in relation to Spangles. I guess this is to get you thrown into solitary confinement when in prison.  That may work, but unlikely.  Overcrowding may mean you are only 2 to a cell instead of 4.  Also, visiting may be suspended, due to Covid. 

Worth a rethink?

I still have a red spangle left. That should sort the screws out.

Always well prepared.

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

I still have a red spangle left.

Pity you didn't think to keep a complete packet - you could have either put it on ebay or sold it at auction!

Guest sibon
8 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Pity you didn't think to keep a complete packet - you could have either put it on ebay or sold it at auction!

I’m a right idiot.