Coronavirus - Part Two.

13 minutes ago, butlers said:

Do you regard the nanny state insisting on seatbelts  a step to far because I remember people moaning about that.

We test cars we test drivers we design safety into road layouts .

And those rules have brought deaths down to 1800 a year.

The restrictions are there to mitigate the risk.

From the ONS about 5 percent if 50/60 year olds who get Covid die .

That's not even close to " nill"

Deaths have been brought down not stopped, I don't need the government to tell me that a situation is dangerous, I can do that myself.

I don't believe that 5per cent figure unless its people with serious underlying conditions, it really isn't that deadly to people in reasonable health. A guy I work with who's 54 had and spent the time he had off isolating converting his garage, hardly debillitating.

Guest sibon
34 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I think long Covid was invented by people on full sick pay that want an extended break.

Did the U.K. government pay them to invent it?

You really do spout some nonsense.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Did the U.K. government pay them to invent it?

You really do spout some nonsense.

You really don't know how the feckless work.

I bet no one on SSP develops long Covid.

The UK Government told us at the beginning of all this that if a member of your family got it you more or less had to isolate them in a room in a house with no contact, clean any surfaces they've touched before anyone else goes near them etc etc - all absolute nonsense, why does no one ever trust ministers but then hang onto every word they say about this situation, its baffling.

Guest sibon
Just now, top4718 said:

You really don't know how the feckless work.

I bet no one on SSP develops long Covid.

The UK Government told us at the beginning of all this that if a member of your family got it you more or less had to isolate them in a room in a house with no contact, clean any surfaces they've touched before anyone else goes near them etc etc - all absolute nonsense, why does no one ever trust ministers but then hang onto every word they say about this situation, its baffling.

You’re waffling now.

Have a minute to think of your next untruth.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

You’re waffling now.

Have a minute to think of your next untruth.

Tell me which part of that isn't true, they've really got you hook, line and sinker with all this.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Tell me which part of that isn't true, they've really got you hook, line and sinker with all this.

It would be quicker to list all the truths that you’ve typed in the last 24 hours.

Here is a comprehensive list of them:

7 minutes ago, sibon said:

It would be quicker to list all the truths that you’ve typed in the last 24 hours.

Here is a comprehensive list of them:

Keep living in fear old boy, I've worked every single day since last April and if it wasn't for the media constantly telling me I wouldn't even know this deadly virus exists.

I was at a school this week, I remember the NUT bleating how unsafe schools were and how they were breeding grounds for the virus, no one was wearing masks and despite having 600 pupils they've had TWO minor cases.

Edited by top4718

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Keep living in fear old boy, I've worked every single day since last April and if it wasn't for the media constantly telling me I wouldn't even know this deadly virus exists.

It appears that there are lots of things that you don’t know.

However, the deadly virus is real.There’s no need to live in fear of it though. Just show some decency and respect to other humans and follow public health advice.

Easy enough for any decent person.

Just now, sibon said:

It appears that there are lots of things that you don’t know.

However, the deadly virus is real.There’s no need to live in fear of it though. Just show some decency and respect to other humans and follow public health advice.

Easy enough for any decent person.

Even when that advice is proven wrong, sorry mate, I'll assess my own risks and act accordingly, its got me this far through life.

Oh I see there where no extra deaths ,I graph from a non medically trained blogger on Facebook told me.

There is no long covid it's people swinging the lead.

Because I am in good health. everyone ones else's situation is invalid.

Edited by butlers

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Oh I see there is no extra deaths ,I graph from a non medically trained blogger on Facebook told me.

There is no long covid it's people swinging the lead.

Because I am in good health..must be true.

Find me a person on SSP with long covid and I might believe you.

35 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I was at a school this week, I remember the NUT bleating how unsafe schools were and how they were breeding grounds for the virus, no one was wearing masks and despite having 600 pupils they've had TWO minor cases.

Thats nonsense.