Coronavirus - Part Two.

11 minutes ago, sibon said:
20 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

As a hypothetical, do you think you have a way of detecting 100,000 extra deaths based on your own direct experience? I do not think I could.

You can do it like this:

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker?gclid=EAIaIQobChMImrmS8YWN8QIVjgwGAB38kA8yEAAYASAAEgIPH_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I think it’s the Martians who pay the Economist to peddle false info. But it’s worth a read anyway.

Sorry but I think you have misunderstood: the challenge is to do it without other information sources just using your own direct experience.

3 minutes ago, FoxLady said:

Remember the old adage "why waste 10 words when 2 will do?"

We called it "the Indian variant" for about a fortnight, before somebody somewhere decided to take umbrage at the expression, forcing us now to hear "the delta variant, thought to have originated in India".

Very irritating.

Mainly due to people equating "Indian variant" with "It's Indians people fault" and causing problems as a result.

We have 2 good universities in Sheffield and it's not beyond the realms of possibility that they could discover a "Sheffield Variant" - do you want people blaming and attacking you for that?

1 minute ago, sibon said:

I’m confused now. 

Are the U.K. Government paying people to censor the news? Or not?

Facebook isn’t a news source by the way. Maybe that’s where you are going wrong.

It isn't a news source but its a way that information spreads all social media is censoring anything negative towards Covid/vaccines - why would that be?

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Sorry but I think you have misunderstood: the challenge is to do it without other information sources just using your own direct experience.

I went to the pub last night and everyone looked well.

If you scale that level of wellness up to the total U.K. population, that proves that everything is alright.

*This post was paid for by the interplanetary governments of Jupiter and Uranus*

Just now, top4718 said:

It isn't a news source but its a way that information spreads all social media is censoring anything negative towards Covid/vaccines - why would that be?

Because there is so much  unverifiable carp coming in from some really, really loopy sources??

Just now, RollingJ said:

Because there is so much  unverifiable carp coming in from some really, really loopy sources??

Positive stuff and scaremongering is allowed to remain.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I don’t believe that they are. You’ve had free reign on here telling us that the Lizards have all the news outlets in their pockets. Nobody has stopped you.

People oppose views like yours because those views are bat**** crazy and present a danger to the rest of us.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

I went to the pub last night and everyone looked well.

If you scale that level of wellness up to the total U.K. population, that proves that everything is alright.

*This post was paid for by the interplanetary governments of Jupiter and Uranus*

Did you also go to colleges, schools, Universities, sports halls, libraries, shops, business parks, etc - I do, every week and have done all the way through this "pandemic", still not seen anything to worry about.

I don’t believe that they are. You’ve had free reign on here telling us that the Lizards have all the news outlets in their pockets. Nobody has stopped you.

People oppose views like yours because those views are bat**** crazy and present a danger to the rest of us.

Agreed.

So you advocate censorship? I don't.

My views must be far more dangerous than CV-19 then. 😄

There's very wide reporting  of bloodclots it's and side effects of vaccines 

The government actually publishes it ,which is a weird way to cover it up.

Just now, top4718 said:

Did you also go to colleges, schools, Universities, sports halls, libraries, shops, business parks, etc - I do, every week and have done all the way through this "pandemic", still not seen anything to worry about.

The majority of the highlighted facilities have been closed - so that cold be a tad difficult.