Coronavirus - Part Two.

If you take the "died with" numbers out of the death stats for Covid your left with figures that are no worse than a normal winter flu, the whole thing has been manipulated to hell. If people want restrictions to be lifted by the end of this month then they just need to take it into their own hands, I haven't worn a face covering form months and I won't be going back.

The above is a lie.

There's near 90,000 extra deaths than even a bad flu year in calendar year 2020.

Walk up vaccine clinic at the Crucible on Sat.

Open to anyone 18 or above.

Pfizer vaccine.

Doors open at 9 am 

Doors shut at 2 pm

Guest sibon
48 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If you take the "died with" numbers out of the death stats for Covid your left with figures that are no worse than a normal winter flu, the whole thing has been manipulated to hell. If people want restrictions to be lifted by the end of this month then they just need to take it into their own hands, I haven't worn a face covering form months and I won't be going back.

I’ve no idea why the anti mask/ anti Vax/ anti lockdown mob rely on lies and inventions to justify themselves. 

It would be much more honest to state that you won’t wear a mask or social distance because you couldn’t care less about others.

Those not masking, distancing and practicing good hygiene have certainly prolonged this pandemic. Their collective actions have certainly led to increased deaths.

Now Top. That ridiculous assertion about death rates. Here is a considered, properly researched piece of writing by people who know what they are on about.  I suggest you read it.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker?gclid=EAIaIQobChMImrmS8YWN8QIVjgwGAB38kA8yEAAYASAAEgIPH_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

That Russian number looks like an undercount.

7 minutes ago, sibon said:

I’ve no idea why the anti mask/ anti Vax/ anti lockdown mob rely on lies and inventions to justify themselves. 

It would be much more honest to state that you won’t wear a mask or social distance because you couldn’t care less about others.

Those not masking, distancing and practicing good hygiene have certainly prolonged this pandemic. Their collective actions have certainly led to increased deaths.

Now Top. That ridiculous assertion about death rates. Here is a considered, properly researched piece of writing by people who know what they are on about.  I suggest you read it.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker?gclid=EAIaIQobChMImrmS8YWN8QIVjgwGAB38kA8yEAAYASAAEgIPH_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

The media is so pro-Covid that I don't believe a single written word and anyone who doesn't toe the party line is censored or de-platformed. I work in construction, theres been no social distancing, no masks and cleanliness is basic to say the least, we've had zero cases that have arisen from work but a couple of employees that have caught it from relatives and who were only very mildly ill.

I've got through my life on my own intuition not by believing poloticians, reporters and people with something to gain from the situation, this is NOT a pandemic.

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The media is so pro-Covid that I don't believe a single written word and anyone who doesn't toe the party line is censored or de-platformed. I work in construction, theres been no social distancing, no masks and cleanliness is basic to say the least, we've had zero cases that have arisen from work but a couple of employees that have caught it from relatives and who were only very mildly ill.

I've got through my life on my own intuition not by believing poloticians, reporters and people with something to gain from the situation, this is NOT a pandemic.

So if, in your view, it's not a pandemic, what is it?

12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

What have doctors, scientists and nurses working on the front line who have dealt with the consequences of COVID, and said THIS IS REAL, got to gain from the situation?

32 minutes ago, Mister M said:

So if, in your view, it's not a pandemic, what is it?

What have doctors, scientists and nurses working on the front line who have dealt with the consequences of COVID, and said THIS IS REAL, got to gain from the situation?

I've heard from nurses and paramedics that they've had the easiest year they've ever had, like I said above things can be twisted to suit any narrative.

Ask yourself this, supermarkets have been open throughout, thousands of people entering everyday, for the first couple of months in lockdown the public didn't have to wear masks, these places should have been rife with cases but there's been hardly any.......why?

States in the US have also opened up fully without any rise in cases, for a pandemic its a very strange one.

Edited by top4718

120,000 extra deaths are not a narrative they were people who lost on average 10 years of life.

As to supermarkets.

Most staff young.

Well ventilated.

At the beginning of the outbreak there were not that many people infected.

https://www.bmj.com/company/newsroom/high-rate-of-symptomless-covid-19-infection-among-grocery-store-workers/

At every turn you don't say what you regard as pandemic is,I think you are under a mis apprehension

Just now, butlers said:

At the beginning of the outbreak there were not that many people infected.

...that we know of, remember mass testing wasn't a "thing" at the start.

Guest sibon
12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I've heard from nurses and paramedics that they've had the easiest year they've ever had, like I said above things can be twisted to suit any narrative.

Ask yourself this, supermarkets have been open throughout, thousands of people entering everyday, for the first couple of months in lockdown the public didn't have to wear masks, these places should have been rife with cases but there's been hardly any.......why?

States in the US have also opened up fully without any rise in cases, for a pandemic its a very strange one.

It’s a good job we have you and a few others to put us straight.

Otherwise we’d only have virologists, epidemiologists, the medical profession, the World Health Organisation and virtually every government in the world to help us with this.

People who wilfully ignore public health advice are a menace to society.

As to the US ,the most " open " states are seeing an increase in confirmed cases, USA today reported that couple of days back.

You can argue it's from a low base and it's insignificant ,that's different

Just now, sibon said:

It’s a good job we have you and a few others to put us straight.

Otherwise we’d only have virologists, epidemiologists, the medical profession, the World Health Organisation and virtually every government in the world to help us with this.

People who wilfully ignore public health advice are a menace to society.

WHO will dance the tune of whoever pays them the most, people are making billions out of this, anyone can be persuaded.

I saw a quote a while ago - "If this was a real pandemic you wouldn't need graphs, charts and statistics, you'd know!!!"

2 minutes ago, butlers said:

As to the US ,the most " open " states are seeing an increase in confirmed cases, USA today reported that couple of days back.

You can argue it's from a low base and it's insignificant ,that's different

Case's mean nothing, the PCR test is highly flawed, were the "cases" seriously, hospitalised, dead?