Coronavirus - Part Two.

More anti vax kookiness.

The theory being that vaccinated people shed particles onto the non vaccinated like her.

A nurse.

16 minutes ago, butlers said:

More anti vax kookiness.

Ooooh nice, the vaccine makes you magnetic as demonstrated by the 'key on chest test'. Not having a key to hand I tried the same test with a piece of plastic and got the same result she got. Its amazing not only has having the vaccine made me magnetic but it has made small bits of plastic in my house magnetic too. Today I noticed the sky is blue which got me wondering whether that might also be a side effect of the vaccine.

Gets better a registered doctor also spoke.

The good doctor was invited to speak by a Republican member of the House.

The good doctor can be found in an earlier Zoom meeting saying that " they" are planning a mass extinction this coming winter by conning already covid vaccinated people to get a flu vaccine and combined this could kill 70 percent of recipients.

She alledges UK Sage are where she gets the numbers.

But hey ,we can't have medical experts being denied the freedom of speech 

Would have been a nice test for pubs to impliment rather than IR temp checks.

😃😃😃

On 08/06/2021 at 13:58, HeHasRisen said:

Because he is the forum contrarian who posts in threads and then scurries off to watch the fall out from a distance?

He's the forum's second most-popular wind up merchant* and I think he's hilarious

*after my good self

On 08/06/2021 at 14:17, Padders said:

Are you aware of the fact that Mr. Rogets is university educated,  and as such, his post's must be taken seriously!

See? Padders gets it 👍

On 08/06/2021 at 15:17, Padders said:

Are you aware of the fact that Mr. Rogets is university educated,  and as such, his post's must be taken seriously!

University of Bristroll?

13 hours ago, butlers said:

Gets better a registered doctor also spoke.

The good doctor was invited to speak by a Republican member of the House.

All well and good to laugh at how stupid they are - but if invited by a Republican politician, just how many other republicans believe what they have to say?

15 hours ago, The Joker said:

He's the forum's second most-popular wind up merchant* and I think he's hilarious

*after my good self

It use to be Penistone999 who was the forums number one wind  up merchant, until he was banned. I wonder who was responsible for that?  I wish Penny would come back he was brilliant and I’m sure you miss him to.

Could be worse I suppose, as you say we still have your good self.  ugh.

Back on topic.  There seems to be more people each day with covid exemption badges round their necks. My neighbour has started to wear one and the only disability I’m aware of is wearing glasses.  I think a lot of those people have just had enough of face coverings.

Edited by hauxwell

The vaccine probably activates your Debt Card and draws money out of you bank and pays it to Matt Hancock and his mates.

That's what I'm telling my bank is the cause of my unauthorised overdraft. "It wasn't me governor. It was the vaccine".

Just now, hauxwell said:

I think a lot of those people have just had enough of face coverings.

Surely most people have now had enough of everything, if they dare to turn the clock back with restrictions I could see mass civil disobdience. Heck you even have Andrew Lloyd Webber saying he will open his theatres at full capacity on the 21st June no matter what, although if he follows through with this threat remains to be seen.

5 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Surely most people have now had enough of everything

Yes I for one have had enough although I still wear a mask when in a supermarket.  If the vaccine is preventing deaths and hospitals aren’t being overwhelmed then it’s time we started to live with this virus.  If not what was mass vaccination all about?  
Should  there be another lockdown I’m not sure about mass civil disobedience but I wouldn’t rule out a lot of protest marches and more people wearing excemption covid tags round their necks.  

One  thing I have noticed when shopping if someone isn’t wearing a face covering people don’t seem to be running away from them like scared rabbits as they did this time last year.  
Could that be because they have been vaccinated?  

Edited by hauxwell

5 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

One  thing I have noticed when shopping if someone isn’t wearing a face covering people don’t seem to be running away from them like scared rabbits as they did this time last year.  
Could that be because they have been vaccinated?  

Or, it could just be that people have stopped believing all the scare stories, like I have always done, and realised that normal, sensible behaviour/precautions are sufficient?

28 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Or, it could just be that people have stopped believing all the scare stories, like I have always done, and realised that normal, sensible behaviour/precautions are sufficient?

You could be right.  I can put up with masks and social distancing in shops, but I am against future lockdowns.