Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

I meant to say that, as it was on the green list, that they would have been warned before they went that it could be moved to the amber list, which would mean they had to isolate on return.  Not an idea scenario, but I've little sympathy for those holidaying abroad in the pandemic and potentially bringing in new variants anyway.  They were aware that the Government keeps these lists under review.  There are also a few days for people to return home early if they want to avoid the quarantine:

"The change will come into effect at 4am on Tuesday 8 June"

https://news.sky.com/story/holiday-hopes-hit-as-no-new-countries-added-to-uks-green-travel-list-and-portugal-moved-to-amber-12323752

Surely in this day and age when you can get insurance cover for most things, travel agents could sell insurance cover to customers against this when they book? 

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, Longcol said:

Dead right ash - I mean, what have vaccines ever done for us - apart from eliminate smallpox, polio, whooping cough and all sorts of other deadly diseases.

Do kids these days still have to suffer measles, german measles, scarlet fever, chicken pox,  etc like we did?

Well, Scarlet Fever certainly still exists.

It is a very benign illness though. It mutated long ago into a pretty harmless thing, having once been fatal.

Much as I think the government has made a lot of poor decisions throughout, they can't really win with the attitude of the Great British Public:

"I want to go on a foreign holiday wherever I want with no restrictions" 

"Why didn't the government close the borders earlier to prevent people bringing all these variants into the country" 

🙄

Edited by Becky B

41 minutes ago, Becky B said:

Much as I think the government has made a lot of poor decisions throughout, they can't really win with the attitude of the Great British Public:

"I want to go on a foreign holiday wherever I want with no restrictions" 

"Why didn't the government close the borders earlier to prevent people bringing all these variants into the country" 

🙄

Exactly - but there's none so stupid as (some) of the Great British Public.

Guest makapaka
13 hours ago, sibon said:

Well, Scarlet Fever certainly still exists.

It is a very benign illness though. It mutated long ago into a pretty harmless thing, having once been fatal.

Once upon a time there were similar murmurs of coronavirus going the same way 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-weakened-aggressive-tiger-wild-cat-italian-doctor-a4475366.html%3famp

20 hours ago, Longcol said:

Dead right ash - I mean, what have vaccines ever done for us - apart from eliminate smallpox, polio, whooping cough and all sorts of other deadly diseases.

Do kids these days still have to suffer measles, german measles, scarlet fever, chicken pox,  etc like we did?

I had Chicken Pox when I was 8, about 37 years ago, and it was largely that which made me deaf.

42 minutes ago, sibon said:

That would be nice 

The severity of infectious agents moderating over time is the orthodoxy. I am not sure it always happens nor does it always happen in a time frame we might like.

Common cold:       Save the human! Save the human!

SARS-CoV-2:          What?

Common cold:       Ffs you're killing our meal ticket. You infect one trillionth of a host's cells then kill it. You are an environmental disaster.

SARS-CoV-2:          I don't believe in virus-made climate change (or some such).

Well a Canadian radio podcast interviewing a Canadian scientist who has studied the Japanese data gave some grave news. They have now found out that the vaccine is toxic as it uses the same spike protein as that found in the virus. Out of 13 care workers given the jab, 11 were seriously affected and it is now been proven that it can cross the blood barrier to enter the brain. Breast feeding mothers have been monitored and the babies feeding from mothers who have had the jab have had internal gastric bleeding.  A Texas senator made a comment that on a vaccine for something else was stopped being administered after 3 deaths - he commented that since the introduction of the Covid Vaccine in the US there have been 3,000 deaths to recipients who had no underlying health conditions. Needless to say, YouTube pulled it! As the Austrailian Sky News reporter Alan Jones said that the 'pandemic' has affected 1% of the the global population and whilst India has had 3,000 deaths a day, there are 27,000 deaths a day totally unrelated to Covid in India. And the International Energy Authority have been so impressed how people have responded by following rules, they are about to scrap gas heating for electric heating in order to 'save the planet' - the planet does not need saving!

Edited by swarfendor437

4 minutes ago, swarfendor437 said:

Well a Canadian radio podcast interviewing a Canadian scientist who has studied the Japanese data gave some grave news. They have now found out that the vaccine is toxic as it uses the same spike protein as that found in the virus. Out of 13 care workers given the jab, 11 were seriously affected and it is now been proven that it can cross the blood barrier to enter the brain. Breast feeding mothers have been monitored and the babies feeding from mothers who have had the jab have had internal gastric bleeding.  A Texas senator made a comment that on a vaccine for something else was stopped being administered after 3 deaths - he commented that since the introduction of the Covid Vaccine in the US there have been 3,000 deaths to recipients who had no underlying health conditions. Needless to say, YouTube pulled it!

Very interesting ... what is your source?

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, Carbuncle said:

Very interesting ... what is your source?

I’m terrified.

I’ve had two toxic doses.

I’ll fill you in on the consequences in a couple of years.

Edited by sibon

15 minutes ago, sibon said:

I’m terrified.

I’ve had two toxic doses.

I’ll fill you n on the consequences in a couple of years.

I tried to find out how to be a flat Earther but I was too slow and when I searched on youtube all I could find were so-called debunking videos.