Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest makapaka
2 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

EARTH! 

(This is the thread where the next poster, changes a letter, isn't it?) 

You’ve gone wrong if it is.

48 minutes ago, makapaka said:

DEATH!

Save for very few jobs - If you’re still furloughed you might want to think if you still have a job.

Emboldened bit -it happens to us all, at some point. TBH, I don't get your reference.

Guest makapaka
8 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Emboldened bit -it happens to us all, at some point. TBH, I don't get your reference.

Just in case anyone else has forgot.

13 hours ago, Baron99 said:

EARTH! 

(This is the thread where the next poster, changes a letter, isn't it?) 

:loopy: :lol: 

That's in the "I'm Bored" section ya muppet! :lol: 

22 hours ago, the_bloke said:

Based  on current figures, Italy will replace the UK for most deaths in Europe in about 10 days.

Also based on current figures and excluding Gibraltar and San Marino, the UK has the 12th worst death rate in Europe.

With 50 countries in Europe, that is rather poor. We are the 5th/6th richest country in the world, 2nd richest in Europe.

What position do you think would be a good result for the UK?

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, El Cid said:

With 50 countries in Europe, that is rather poor. We are the 5th/6th richest country in the world, 2nd richest in Europe.

What position do you think would be a good result for the UK?

We’ve every chance of getting to the final of the Euros if you ask me.

Can anyone tell me if and where the PCR testing centres are in Sheffield, please. I tried the Boots on line service but it is far to difficult to get through.

4 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

Can anyone tell me if and where the PCR testing centres are in Sheffield, please. I tried the Boots on line service but it is far to difficult to get through.

A quick Google found this.

Hope that helps.

Maybe call the nhs walk in clinic they should know

0114 241 2700

That looks great. Thanks a lot for that.

In Vietnam they have found that the Indian variant and the UK variant have mutated to create an new stronger variant lets hope flights are stopped not holding my breath on that one.

1 hour ago, GabrielC said:

In Vietnam they have found that the Indian variant and the UK variant have mutated to create an new stronger variant lets hope flights are stopped not holding my breath on that one.

And that's the problem.  Even if people have had 2 jabs, it doesn't stop you catching the virus or carrying it asymptomatically, then there's the opportunity for the virus to continue mutating in the host body & someone passing on an entirely new variant for which we have no protection, despite an excellent vaccination programme.  Then its back to square one again. 

Hopefully, if such a scenario arises, we have learnt from the past 15 months & we quickly take appropriate action, such as shutting all entry points to the UK, etc. 

Edited by Baron99