Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
Just now, The_DADDY said:

Bold. 

No it isn't. All the information is freely available online if you care to look however I would suggest you give Google a swerve unless you want your bias confirming. There are loads of search engines out there who don't censor search results so you can get the full story 👍

I prefer my truth to be true.

You can surf with the truthers if you like, I’ll stick to the proper stats.

Anyway, I’m not sure if you saw this but of my previous post, but...

“I really can’t see why even a total sceptic wouldn’t be public spirited enough to keep their hands clean, wear a mask and keep their distance. You’d have to be a pretty unpleasant sort of sociopath to refuse to do those things. Don’t you agree?”

Just now, sibon said:

I prefer my truth to be true.

I prefer the truth to be true. 

Not My truth, The truth. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Bold. 

No it isn't. All the information is freely available online if you care to look however I would suggest you give Google a swerve unless you want your bias confirming. There are loads of search engines out there who don't censor search results so you can get the full story 👍

my bold

Which search engines are you thinking of?  Many "alternative" search engines use methods to make searches "private", but use Google as the "engine" behind them, so the results are comparable.

2 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

my bold

Which search engines are you thinking of?  Many "alternative" search engines use methods to make searches "private", but use Google as the "engine" behind them, so the results are comparable.

I use Duckduckgo and TOR. I still use Google for stuff like regular searches like which sells an item I'm looking and when on the forum and stuff but if it's a search for something where need both sides to a story then I generally give Google a miss. 

38 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No one used it when they got cold or flu in the past and I dont remember piles of bodies lining the streets. In fact, the vast majority of people don't use it when entering the shops and I don't see piles of bodies in the fresh fruit isle of Waitrose that is unless Iceland has very kindly offered storage in their pizza freezers?

And who has claimed that Covid makes you drop  dead instantly?

Just now, Longcol said:

And who has claimed that Covid makes you drop  dead instantly?

The videos from China when this whole thing started? 

You do remember those videos of the people apparently dropping dead in the streets in China don't you?

The videos from China when this whole thing started? 

You do remember those videos of the people apparently dropping dead in the streets in China don't you?

No - but I don't get my info from stuff from the TOR browser - the favourite of the flat earthers, 9/11 inside job etc

Just now, Longcol said:

No - but I don't get my info from stuff from the TOR browser - the favourite of the flat earthers, 9/11 inside job etc

We'll it was all over the news. BBC, Sky, Itv all covered it. I'm pretty sure the BBC etc aren't into the things you mention so you'll be perfectly safe to search for the videos and watch them. 

With your preferred search engine of course . 

We'll it was all over the news. BBC, Sky, Itv all covered it. I'm pretty sure the BBC etc aren't into the things you mention so you'll be perfectly safe to search for the videos and watch them. 

With your preferred search engine of course . 

Linky to one then please - I'm sure you'll find it in a couple of minutes.

Just now, Longcol said:

Linky to one then please - I'm sure you'll find it in a couple of minutes.

I'm sure you're capable of doing it yourself. 

I just checked. Yep, there's plenty of them. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm sure you're capable of doing it yourself. 

I just checked. Yep, there's plenty of them. 

What - no linky?

To, The DADDY,

Give us a hint then. What is the total number of UK deaths where COVID19 is mentioned as a cause on the death certificate?