Coronavirus - Part Two.

4 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I think it's probably a mix of both - valid reasons, and macho bs. I'm a man, I know what they're like.

Like I said earlier you could always ask them if it troubles you. Post back here and tell us how you went on 👍

4 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Only half a bee. And it's a lovely bonnet. 

😂

Edited by The_DADDY

There you go again with you're loose " facts" Delbow,  it's Paul Joseph Watson.

A fine journalist ,of this parish ,he's a Greno lad.

Edited by butlers

9 minutes ago, butlers said:

There you go again with you're loose " facts" Delbow,  it's Paul Joseph Watson.

A fine journalist ,of this parish ,he's a Greno lad.

I pride myself on getting it wrong, it's the sort of thing he's probably a stickler about 😀

Near faultless logic 

Rand Paul, who though he had developed covid ,had a test and while waiting for the result to be confirmed continued with his meetings and went to the gym

Guest sibon
2 hours ago, onewheeldave said:

And no, people with hidden disabilites who are exempt are under no obligation to wear a badge. There are available things like sunflower badges and lanyards for those who wish to display them, but no mask exempt person is required to do so.

Whilst I’m sure that there are some people who cannot wear a mask for health reasons, I seriously doubt that there are many.

Those that can’t wear a mask could help the rest of us by either wearing a lanyard that explains their issue to the rest of us, or by making extra efforts to social distance. In that way, people who are compliant in mask wearing, won’t feel intimidated.

Having said that, I don’t come across many non mask wearers when I’m shopping. When I do, I ask them to move away from me if necessary.

14 minutes ago, sibon said:

Those that can’t wear a mask could help the rest of us by either wearing a lanyard that explains their issue to the rest of us, or by making extra efforts to social distance. In that way, people who are compliant in mask wearing, won’t feel intimidated.

That's not the way it works. 

The only thing an exempt person needs to do is not wear a mask. 

That's all. If mask wearers feel intimidated then they can always stay at home and shop online. 

Guest sibon
9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That's not the way it works. 

The only thing an exempt person needs to do is not wear a mask. 

That's all. If mask wearers feel intimidated then they can always stay at home and shop online. 

That’s not true. It didn’t take you very long to show your colours.

Mask wearing is compulsory in enclosed areas. If you are exempt, then you have the right not to wear a mask. Equally, I have the right to not breathe in the coviddy breath of a non mask wearer.

So,  if you are one of the non mask wearers and you are in my space, please leave.

And, by the way, a bit of mutual respect goes a long way.  You should give it a go.

Edited by sibon

1 minute ago, sibon said:

What colours are those? 

I'm not the one advocating discrimination. 

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

What colours are those? 

I'm not the one advocating discrimination. 

But you are. 

Just check your post before this one for clear evidence.

Just now, sibon said:

But you are. 

Just check your post before this one for clear evidence.

Evidence of what, discrimination or showing colours? You need to be clearer. 

35 minutes ago, sibon said:

Mask wearing is compulsory in enclosed areas. If you are exempt, then you have the right not to wear a mask. Equally, I have the right to not breathe in the coviddy breath of a non mask wearer.

So,  if you are one of the non mask wearers and you are in my space, please leave.

And, by the way, a bit of mutual respect goes a long way.  You should give it a go.

I may be wrong but I'm guessing you are assuming I'm a non mask wearer. 

If that's the case then you are wrong. I'm not exempt I just don't like to see people with disabilities hidden or otherwise discriminated against. 

Guest sibon
6 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I may be wrong 

You are.