Coronavirus - Part Two.

17 minutes ago, Yosemite Sam said:

Anyone considering a Covid vaccine any time soon? Here's some information from the NHS website:

Up to and including 6th April, the numbers of people in the UK reporting adverse reactions to Covid-19 vaccinations are as follows:
Astra Zenica: 377,487
Pfizer:  116,626

The number of deaths attributed to Covid-19 vaccinations are as follows
Astra Zenica:  421
Pfizer:  283

In total therefore, 494,114 adverse reactions and 704 deaths have been recorded in the UK due to Covid-19 vaccinations (NHS's statistics, not mine!) Needless to say, Boris made no reference to these statistics during Monday's press statement... But I think you should know! 

Can you please post the NHS link? 

24 minutes ago, Yosemite Sam said:

Anyone considering a Covid vaccine any time soon? Here's some information from the NHS website:

Up to and including 6th April, the numbers of people in the UK reporting adverse reactions to Covid-19 vaccinations are as follows:
Astra Zenica: 377,487
Pfizer:  116,626

The number of deaths attributed to Covid-19 vaccinations are as follows
Astra Zenica:  421
Pfizer:  283

In total therefore, 494,114 adverse reactions and 704 deaths have been recorded in the UK due to Covid-19 vaccinations (NHS's statistics, not mine!) Needless to say, Boris made no reference to these statistics during Monday's press statement... But I think you should know! 

I can't find that exact data on the NHS site but this site explains quite well: https://fullfact.org/online/460-vaccine-deaths-yellow-card/ 

The MHRA’s summary of this data states that analysis of individual reports of deaths “does not suggest the vaccine played a role” and the majority of fatal reports were in “elderly people or people with underlying illness”. 

For non-fatal serious suspected ADRs, it said they “all remain under continual review. There are currently no indications of specific patterns or rates of reporting that would suggest the vaccine has played a role”.

It adds: “A high proportion of people vaccinated in the vaccination campaign so far are very elderly, many of whom will also have pre-existing medical conditions. Older age and chronic underlying illnesses make it more likely that coincidental adverse events will occur, especially given the millions of people vaccinated.”

Doesn't mean they weren't either. it's open to interpretation, and as has been shown throughout history, and this epidemic with the no mask/mask, not airborne/airborne, asymptomatic/not, blood clots/no clots, prone sedated/not and so on, the machinery of government/science/health make it up as they go along, and won't hesitate to  manipulate figures and spin it if necessary.

the more you move away from the original source, the more it gets corrupted, here's the link

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

here's the text

The MHRA has received 283 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 421 reports for the Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccine and 9 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified. The majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness. Usage of the AstraZeneca has increased rapidly and as such, so has reporting of fatal events with a temporal association with vaccination however, this does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported.

Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccine played a role in the death.

That last line is it, doesn't come across at all reassuring for something so important

Edited by fools

The under 30's are to be offered an alternative to the AZ jab

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56665517

"A review by drugs regulator MHRA found by the end of March 79 people in the UK had suffered rare blood clots after vaccination - 19 of whom had died.  The regulator said this was not proof the jab had caused the clots.  But it said the link was getting firmer."

However, as tragic as any death is, as pointed out by a scientist on the BBC news this morning, if you want to greatly increase your chances of getting & possibly dying from a blood clot, simply put yourself in a position where you have a chance of catching COVID-19.

Given the ten of millions vaccinated, the chances of getting a blood clot, let alone dying as a result of a blood clot are virtually nil. 

To put it in some other context, the last time I went into hospital about 6 years ago for an ankle operation, where I would need a general anaesthetic, I was given literature that pointed out that the chances of dying on the operating table as a result of the anaesthetic was 1 in 100,000.  Think of the hundreds of thousands of operations people have every day without being concerned with those odds? 

Edited by Baron99

the spin is working.

apples and pears, not everyone is going to catch covid, not everyone who had covid is going to get a pulmonary embolism as a result, most of the at risk group have been vaccinated. If that stops spread and severe disease as we've been promised, the clot risk of vaccine increases as a proportion.

If you take the pill and the vaccine, the risk is clearly far higher than either one

Edited by fools

How many have been vaccinated - and what proportion of that number have had a fatal or life-threatening reaction?

Think 31 plus million vaccinations have occured

Just now, butlers said:

Think 31 plus million vaccinations have occured

Exactly - and what proportion of that number have suffered a demonstrable fatal or near-fatal reaction?

Given that most of them had it in the last 2 months, and have got more jabs to go, there's plenty of time for more long-term side effects to appear.

You were assured it was safe, had all the tests blah blah, didn't take long for that to unravel

The vaccine has been thru testing ,the idea there will be zero negative effects is utterly unrealistic.

What we do know is 120,000 non vaccinated people have succumbed to the virus.

14 hours ago, Anna B said:

Well I'm sorry, but I've had enough. This quite simply can't go on. There are too many lies/inconsistencies flying around for me to take anything the government says seriously anymore.

If people haven't yet realised our way of life and freedoms are being curtailed for the sake of it, with no real logic behind it, they need to think again.

Personally I think the best way to rid us of Covid is to stop all the briefings, sack all the Advisors and experts, and it will vanish overnight.  

Good to see people waking up to the realities of what is happening here.

Personally, throughout this, I've had zero concerns about the virus, and very substantial concerns about the virus measures, especially their impact on civil liberties.