Coronavirus - Part Two.

I note this report is from the NYTimes, and not a UK source - interesting!

9 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Yeah, I did read that one. That can't be sensible can it? They're  made in two different ways.

I'm not saying the idea is a good thing or a bad thing but I'm not sure that the method of  manufacture  is particularly important. The effect, either good, bad or neutral, on the immune system is what matters and it would seem there is no information on that yet...

Why would anyone want to protest against something that would potentially save lives?  I just don't get this at all. It is like being on a slow suicide mission. It is not the first report of such behaviour-it has occurred  a few times now. What is wrong with these people?

'Crowds of between 200 to 300 people began to gather in Hyde Park, which is in a tier four coronavirus area, at about 13:30 GMT on Saturday, the Metropolitan Police said.

Seventeen people were arrested on suspicion of breaching public health regulations'.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-55518304

It is due to lack of education and pure selfishness.Unfortunately a sign of the times in which we are living.I suppose that it would be against their human rights to put them in a mental institute!

Why only 17 people arrested? If there was a crowd of 200-300 people, surely there should have been 200-300 arrests made?

Have you seen that report from a nurse at St Thomas's hospital London who was greeted with a crowd of hundreds unmasked **people** yelling " covid is a hoax."

Almost certainly linked to Piers Corbyn who led a rally at the London Eye ,5 mins walk away.

He's VERY pleased with himself if you check his twitter.

Utterly irresponsible,that's the kindest thing I care to say

Edited by butlers

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Have you seen that report from a nurse at St Thomas's hospital London who was greeted with a crowd of hundreds unmasked **people** yelling covid us a hoax.

Almost certainly linked to Piers Corbyn who led a rally at the London Eye ,5 mins walk away.

He's VERY pleased with himself if you check his twitter.

Utterly irresponsible,that's the kindest thing I care to say

Thought those hospital photos looked suspect.  Didn't look the same protest types and no signs etc.  Not agreeing with it I just thought the photo seemed suspect but if it sells papers...

Not looked that closely ,but with the mentality of the **FREEDOM** crowd ,I would be pretty certain the 2 events are linked.

The lack of banners might well be the organisers had recommended that  ,and gather in small groups to elude the police

Taking two different vaccines might become a very relevant topic if travel restrictions will mandate certain  vaccines ,as prerequisites for entering different countries .

At the moment you don't get a choice of what vaccine you'll get. The Gov has got control of it.

Imagine if the Biden administration require a vaccination with an FDA approval before being allowed to enter the US. 

Then  the Chines government  requires  FDA approved vaccine for entering China.

And so on.

@petemcewanIt wouldn't surprise me - administrations (of any country) seem to want to frustrate any return to a sensible normality, just so they can say 'we're in control' - stupid (IMO)