Coronavirus - Part Two.

Gawd knows what you lot are going to be like over holiday - at the moment, you're depressing me every time I come on here.

20 minutes ago, taxman said:

It's a shower isn't it? Press conference expected at 4 but a few weeks ago it kept getting delayed. My OH will go ballistic if Strictly is delayed😄

Maybe they should just do like Escape from New York and not let anyone in or out of London. They are now speculating that people leaving London could be spreading the new variant around.

Some sort of Berlin wall type structure, Trump should have plenty of unused bricks to sell us.

If you live in a broom-cupboard sized flat in London, no restaurants or anything open, you've already travelled.  Like they do every year.

12 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

Your 5 days is now 1 only.

Enjoy...

Oh no...whatever will I do with the kilo of vodka and beetroot cured salmon I've made......looks like we'll have to have it all to ourselves. Oh the humanity!

43 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

Enjoy...

The roads on Christmas day will be fun.

29 minutes ago, taxman said:

Oh no...whatever will I do with the kilo of vodka and beetroot cured salmon I've made......looks like we'll have to have it all to ourselves. Oh the humanity!

Indeed.

Thankfully I stockpiled my Pot Noodles.

Beef and tomato, suffice to say.

48 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

Enjoy...

Have they cancelled the police forces holidays?

41 minutes ago, taxman said:

Beetroot cured Salmon, :gag:  Vodka Cured Salmon sounds a better option,    I think I will go with John West Red Salmon.  :hihi:

The one thing that really affects our “bubble” is that the one day is stipulated as being Christmas Day.

Our otherwise totally law abiding meeting would have been Boxing Day.

Heres hoping that the vaccines that are being rolled out are equally effective on this new strain.

2 hours ago, taxman said:

It's a shower isn't it? Press conference expected at 4 but a few weeks ago it kept getting delayed. My OH will go ballistic if Strictly is delayed😄

Maybe they should just do like Escape from New York and not let anyone in or out of London. They are now speculating that people leaving London could be spreading the new variant around.

Some sort of Berlin wall type structure, Trump should have plenty of unused bricks to sell us.

He'll have plenty, he'll be <removed> em cos of what might happen once he leaves office

18 minutes ago, RJRB said:

The one thing that really affects our “bubble” is that the one day is stipulated as being Christmas Day.

Our otherwise totally law abiding meeting would have been Boxing Day.

Heres hoping that the vaccines that are being rolled out are equally effective on this new strain.

they say it wont, but the amount of lies and u turns, who knows, i do know viruses can mutate to get around immune systems so...

Edited by nikki-red

I suppose we should count ourselves lucky in a way that they didn't shut the whole country again because London cases are surging.

32 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

I suppose we should count ourselves lucky in a way that they didn't shut the whole country again because London cases are surging.

think number 3 will come in january