Coronavirus - Part Two.

I hate this idea of people reporting other people. Nobody knows individual circumstances. 

It's getting more like the Starsi every day....

8 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I hate this idea of people reporting other people. Nobody knows individual circumstances. 

It's getting more like the Starsi every day....

@Anna BI'm getting worried - I actually totally agree with one of your posts!😀

6 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

@Anna BI'm getting worried - I actually totally agree with one of your posts!😀

😄

Just now, Delayed said:

Thank you for posting positive news. There's not enough of it going around lately.

If it is true, it’s an enormous step forward.

Of course, the anti-vaxxers will be out in force too😎

10 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

If it is true, it’s an enormous step forward.

Of course, the anti-vaxxers will be out in force too😎

Perhaps a certificate of vaccination allowing access to pubs, restaurants, theatres would be useful here :)

34 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

Perhaps a certificate of vaccination allowing access to pubs, restaurants, theatres would be useful here :)

Doubt it - it would only fake a few minutes for very realistic fakes to be printed.  Those already producing fake proof-of-age docs for youngsters would simply have a new, more profitable, sideline,

Excellent news!

As soon as I heard it, I felt my spirits lift immediately.

I just hope the NHS and the Vunerable are joint top of the list to recieve the Vaccine, my god! What a terrible year for the both mentioned. 

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

I just hope the NHS and the Vunerable are joint top of the list to recieve the Vaccine, my god! What a terrible year for the both mentioned. 

How come for years they always said there cannot be a cure for the common cold. Along comes COVID19 and there is a 90% effective vaccine within 12 months. COVID19 is in the same virus catagory as the common cold.

Will the vaccine be any use,

UK hospitals told to take 'immediate action' as coronavirus mutation spreads to humans

UK HOSPITALS have been put on alert for patients with a new coronavirus mutation that is spreading from minks to humans.

Experts fear the new strain of the deadly virus is resistant to a vaccine. Jonathan Van Tam, the deputy chief medical officer, has told doctors, nurses and GPs across the UK to take “immediate action”.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1357901/mink-virus-news-denmark-mink-coronavirus-uk-hospitals-vaccine-resistant