Coronavirus - Part Two.

10 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Throw peanuts you get monkeys

Still leaking stuff to peston though by the look of it.

80 seat majority. 80. Seat.

Schools and universities to stay open. Where's the sense in that?

Kids can catch covid without even knowing it, but still pass it on to their entire families.

32 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

And now its been moved to 6:30.

Shambles.

Mmmm... I wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

17 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Kids can catch covid without even knowing it, but still pass it on to their entire families.

EXACTLY, and they can work online too, none sensical, but then thats this government

16 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I agree Anna.

During the first lockdown in the Spring, there was a consensus of opinion on the radio broadcasts that I listened to, that the lockdown was only partial, and did nothing to instill the seriousness of the pandemic in some of the population, who just will not obey a few very simple rules about mask wearing, hygiene and keeping their distance.

8 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Probably trying to sort his hair out.  :gag:

18 minutes ago, Anna B said:

There is no sense in a second lockdown- the strange thing isn't that Schools and universities stay open, but that everything else closes, which will turn the current economic disaster into a catastrophe; many business will not open again. 

As for the damage in terms of massive unemployment, mental health consequences, etc, etc.....

Deaths within 28 days of positive test [many of which are not even covid deaths] in the UK [population 67,886,011] today? 

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/?_ga=2.235857800.844008833.1604141264-201961966.1585217610

[when cancer daily deaths are generally 450/day].

Humanity has completely lost the plot :(

Apparently MPs get to vote on these new lockdown rules on Wednesday...why can't they vote before we are told? 

47 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Thursday,  plenty of time for the Virus to spread even more.  :roll:

Lockdown proposal going for parliamentary vote so can’t start ‘TIL Thursday. 

13 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Probably still looking for the fag packet to write it down on😀

48 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

And now its been moved to 6:30.

Shambles.

He’s probably watching the rugga.

16 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

There is no sense in a second lockdown- the strange thing isn't that Schools and universities stay open, but that everything else closes, which will turn the current economic disaster into a catastrophe; many business will not open again. 

As for the damage in terms of massive unemployment, mental health consequences, etc, etc.....

Deaths within 28 days of positive test [many of which are not even covid deaths] in the UK [population 67,886,011] today? 

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/?_ga=2.235857800.844008833.1604141264-201961966.1585217610

[when cancer daily deaths are generally 450/day].

Humanity has completely lost the plot :(

As I understand it the Government have access to mathematic models which show the predicted deaths based on the number of people infected with COVID