Coronavirus - Part Two.

24 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

I wonder if any pubs that don't have a kitchen could get away with getting a load of menus online of local takeaways & having them /  Deliveroo supply the food? 

Afterall, the rules say 'serve' food; can't see anywhere it says it has to be cooked on site? 

It won’t make any difference. In tier 3,  you can’t meet anyone from outside your household in a pub. So trade will be almost nil.

17 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

It won’t make any difference. In tier 3,  you can’t meet anyone from outside your household in a pub. So trade will be almost nil.

Couldn't I sit a yard away from my mate (and down four pints with pie and peas)?

9 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Couldn't I sit a yard away from my mate (and down four pints with pie and peas)?

Not legally. Not in a pub, or beer garden.

Although, you would  be fine getting pie and peas from the chippy, some take out beer from the pub and sitting together in a park. 

Edited by Pettytom

3 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Not legally. Not in a pub, or beer garden.

Although, you would  be fine getting pie and peas from the chippy, some take out beer from the pub and sitting together in a park. 

Not even if the pub served pie and peas?

52 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Not even if the pub served pie and peas?

No.

In tier 3 you can’t mix with another household in private grounds. That includes  pubs, restaurants and private gardens.

Parks are fine though. Even after 10pm

3 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

No its not,  See what I mean another one thinks its 1 minuet after midnight fri,  actually its 1 min after midnight saturday night into sunday morning,  

And it's "another one thinks it's 1 minuet after midnight Friday".

And he/she's correct.

That's exactly what it is!

I'm pleased that's sorted, because I didn't fancy a slow, stately ballroom dance for two in triple time, popular especially in the 18th century, early on Sunday morning.

It's far better on a Saturday morning...

😉

10 hours ago, Pettytom said:

No.

In tier 3 you can’t mix with another household in private grounds. That includes  pubs, restaurants and private gardens.

I do love how my garden is a hotspot for Corona but 15 feet away, the public footpath up to the park is immune to it 😂

3 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

I do love how my garden is a hotspot for Corona but 15 feet away, the public footpath up to the park is immune to it 😂

In a weeks time your park will probably look like Glastonbury, stay in your garden its safer, :hihi:

10 hours ago, Pettytom said:

No.

Parks? 

• People must not meet anybody outside their household or support bubble in any indoor or outdoor setting, whether at home or in a public space. 

13 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

In a weeks time your park will probably look like Glastonbury, stay in your garden its safer, :hihi:

Great post!

29 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Parks? 

Yes. Parks are fine, certainly in South Yorkshire.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-south-yorkshire-54630541

It’s no surprise that our hapless government are being less than clear about what they want from us.

Why in tier 3 are things different with other  tier 3s