Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

Correct.  :hihi:

but they said it starts saturday at 1 minute past midnight not sunday....hmmmmm

7 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

No its not,  See what I mean another one thinks its 1 minuet after midnight fri,  actually its 1 min after midnight saturday night into sunday morning,  

As I said before, it’s from 00:01 Saturday. 
So 1 minute after midnight Friday.

8 minutes ago, melthebell said:

whenever it is tommorow night will be party central :(

I’ve seen quite a few Facebook posts from pubs selling their draught beer off cheap to get rid of it 🙁

28 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

As I said before, it’s from 00:01 Saturday. 
So 1 minute after midnight Friday.

Oops! Got it this time, saturday morning, :hihi:

43 minutes ago, melthebell said:

but they said it starts saturday at 1 minute past midnight not sunday....hmmmmm

Your right.   Im losing the plot,  confused at every turn,  I don't think Im on my own with silly rules like, you can't talk to someone in your garden but can talk to someone in a park,  and pubs that serve meals can stay open,  the meals must work like a type of vaccine then.  :huh::hihi: 

Edited by PRESLEY

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

and pubs that serve meals can stay open,  the meals must work like a type of vaccine then.  :huh::hihi: 

Tbh i can see what they are trying to do with that rule (but it is clumsily created) stop people just going out to get pished cos then adherance to social distancing, mask wearing, not shouting, adhering to one way systems and hand washing goes out the window on about the 3rd pint

8 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Tbh i can see what they are trying to do with that rule (but it is clumsily created) stop people just going out to get pished cos then adherance to social distancing, mask wearing, not shouting, adhering to one way systems and hand washing goes out the window on about the 3rd pint

Smell of the barmaids apron is enough for me Mel.

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

No its not,  See what I mean another one thinks its 1 minuet after midnight fri,  actually its 1 min after midnight saturday night into sunday morning,  

No, it's from 00.01 Saturday.

37 minutes ago, melthebell said:

I was just making light of the meals situation, but I see what you mean.  Good points made.

I wonder if any pubs that don't have a kitchen could get away with getting a load of menus online of local takeaways & having them /  Deliveroo supply the food? 

Afterall, the rules say 'serve' food; can't see anywhere it says it has to be cooked on site?