Jump to content
Fancy running a forum? Sheffield Forum is for sale! Learn more

Blades Vs Wolves

Recommended Posts

Not sure on this one definatley a winnable game on our own patch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ormester said:

Not sure on this one definatley a winnable game on our own patch 

Difficult to predict,  need to watch Traore, but evenly matched on paper 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolves away was a good game and a good day out.  This time I think it will be a lot tougher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another terrific display, and a great win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phew! What a corker!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It really is such a shame, all those Blades supporters missing out on such a great season..

Bramall Lane should be packed to the rafters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2020 at 18:46, Grappler said:

Wolves away was a good game and a good day out.  This time I think it will be a lot tougher.

 

Well, it was, sort of, but this time we kept a clean sheet.

 

Good perfromance, Ben Osborn is really trying hard to cement his place in the starting line up.

 

Almost back to our pre-lockdown form, let's keep it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All in all, it was a good game. Very end to end and open, with chances for both teams.

 

The passing play is getting back to the superb standards of before the break, with patient build up play from the back, neat triangles of play and spreading of the ball left and right. The confidence is coming back and it is reflective in the football that we play. With once more, CB's joining in on the attacking play.

 

Chances came for both teams and neither managed to capitalise, but just as it looked like a point at home......up pops Egan with a quality header, to take all three points.

 

I'm ecstatic, another reward for continued effort. We go and go until the final whistle, with the constant belief that we can win a game of football.

 

We aren't world beaters, we are however a team of players who believe in themselves. They work so hard for one and other, the discipline and work rate is phenomenal.

 

Well done united.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cmonkes said:

All in all, it was a good game. Very end to end and open, with chances for both teams.

 

The passing play is getting back to the superb standards of before the break, with patient build up play from the back, neat triangles of play and spreading of the ball left and right. The confidence is coming back and it is reflective in the football that we play. With once more, CB's joining in on the attacking play.

 

Chances came for both teams and neither managed to capitalise, but just as it looked like a point at home......up pops Egan with a quality header, to take all three points.

 

I'm ecstatic, another reward for continued effort. We go and go until the final whistle, with the constant belief that we can win a game of football.

 

We aren't world beaters, we are however a team of players who believe in themselves. They work so hard for one and other, the discipline and work rate is phenomenal.

 

Well done united.

 

 

Good post cmonkes👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.