Changes To You Tube

I have been using You tube for years.  Then, all of a sudden, it's changed.  I don't see anywhere a box to enter my 

choice of music.  If I follow up a link from a friend, all I get is a blurred picture of the particular music, and pressing

the arrow gets me nowhere. It would appear that you have to "Sign In", something which I never had to do before.

What is happening? 

What internet Browser are you using ?

It works much better now on an "up to date" browser like Microsoft Edge,  or the latest Google Chrome or Safari if you use a mac.

YouTube is under global pressure to sort out its platform as there has been a history of people posting dodgy content. Such as harmful conspiracy stuff and religious radicalisation content.

In a similar vein Twitter now does not work on Internet explorer.

It is annoying but it is just good housekeeping to update these platforms to provide better security, screening and performance.

Yeah more detail would be nice. While the interface changes it's still working as before. You don't need to sign in.

Not sure what you mean by enter your choice of music, unless you mean the search bar, which is the same, you don't need to sign up, but they do have a YouTube music option Now, but it's optional. The blurry screen sounds like your connection where it lowers the resolution, mine does that