Sheffield Wednesday V Preston

this is a easy winnable game,no excuses to lose to preston 3-0 wed,what do others think.

Not much activity tonight but Owls holding a 1.0 lead from Murphy with a good worked move ..

Spoke too soon Sinclair1.1 .

Oh dear 1 chalked off for offside apparently then up preston to score 1.2 .

1.3 shockingly ****e.

Edited by owl.66

Crap! They should be ashamed!

Sleepwalking to relegation. We won't need the point deduction to go down at the rate we're going. I hope the club have some decent transfer plans for the summer because whatever league we're in the squad needs major work

Things can only get better..

Edited by Parkside

not good enough tonight ,but off to QPR we go.

12 hours ago, Parkside said:

Things can only get better..

Well I can't see Boro losing when they visit, Warnock will have them all fired up, and Huddersfield are not going to be an easy match. The way Wednesday are playing they will be lucky to get one point from the remaining matches. Maybe when they play  Fulham they may get something from the game, Fulham could be looking to protect their players for the play offs. As Nervy says they just walking into relegation, and if they do go down it won't be an easy return look at Sunderland and Ipswich. I can't understand how a team who were in the top 6 at Xmas can go downhill like Wednesday have.

Again its defensive errors,its been a theme since we threw away the game at Blackburn in the last 10 minutes and ever since then teams have followed what Mowbray did.

We looked comfortable  leading 1-0 and relitvely untested at the back,cue two subs by PNE and their boss telling them to lump it foreward into our box and YET AGAIN theyve crumbled,and with no chance of getting 3 decent all out CBs in,were stuck with what we have and we will get more of the same as they just arent very good at all.The kid they had on loan from Germany must have been absolutely garbage if he couldnt displace any of our current CBs,Il admonish Palmer as hes a RB,but the others are useless,Iorfa needs putting back to RB,hes just no positional awareness at all and just chases down everything,leaving a huge gap behind him

The interest and the match reports from posters are all well and good, and with good intent, but the truth (that no one seems to want to absorb) is that apart from one or two noticeable stand out performers,  the players are purposely playing well below par.

I can't believe that some of our players are as bad as they look. You can't be that poor and continue to be signed by club after club.

I think we have one exception to that rule in our present squad. I know he can play because in one away match (can't for the life of me remember which one)  fans who went came back saying he put in a phenomenal performance and was far and away MOTM. He was a world beater, Messi like, Ronaldo like, brilliant, stunning.

From what I've seen, he couldn't pass water, beat an egg, or  cross his legs.

We're going down, and it's exactly what we deserve. Points reduction or not.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

On 09/07/2020 at 11:29, iansheff said:

Well I can't see Boro losing when they visit, Warnock will have them all fired up, and Huddersfield are not going to be an easy match. The way Wednesday are playing they will be lucky to get one point from the remaining matches. Maybe when they play  Fulham they may get something from the game, Fulham could be looking to protect their players for the play offs. As Nervy says they just walking into relegation, and if they do go down it won't be an easy return look at Sunderland and Ipswich. I can't understand how a team who were in the top 6 at Xmas can go downhill like Wednesday have.

They were in the top three on Christmas Day. As you say, all downhill after that.