Blades V Spurs.

Well somebody's got to mention it..

What a great display from dem Blades, personally I didn't give em a cat in hells chance.

Better Blades & for once, our turn to get the rub of the green with VAR. 

I can't believe they put a performance in like this against Spurs & yet were so dire against Villa. 

Listened on RS, and must agree with Keith Edwards, stopping midway for drinks each half spoils the flow of the game.

As he said, OK on a very hot day, but tonight was a bit chilly.

11 minutes ago, Padders said:

Listened on RS, and must agree with Keith Edwards, stopping midway for drinks each half spoils the flow of the game.

As he said, OK on a very hot day, but tonight was a bit chilly.

Theres actually talk of them keeping the drinks break during the new season,come december maybe it will be cuppa soup or bovril!

Edited by staninoodle

That VAR decision was a disgrace. If it had been pulled back for a free kick it wouldn't of been so bad but they didn't even get that. Surely they must see VAR isn't for for purpose how it's being used currently.

Having said that I don't think it would of changed the outcome too much, spurs were poor on the night

3 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

That VAR decision was a disgrace. If it had been pulled back for a free kick it wouldn't of been so bad but they didn't even get that. Surely they must see VAR isn't for for purpose how it's being used currently.

Having said that I don't think it would of changed the outcome too much, spurs were poor on the night

Excellent football from the Blades made them look poor Nervy.

5 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Nothing complimentary to say about the impressive  much more.clinic Sheffield United side? Or is it simply that Spurs were poor 🤣🤣

They were though. You were better though. It wasn't a dig, spurs back line are awful, your second was awful from them, need a complete rebuild if they will ever challenge and I'd back you to finish above them. The VAR decision might of changed the game but they never did much to deserve a win.

I have said this several times on here the Blades need to keep the ball on the floor.  Tonight that was the difference for me

16 minutes ago, Padders said:

Excellent football from the Blades made them look poor Nervy.

I only saw the first half and they weren't great, that wasn't really to do with how you played though. Only seen the goals from second half but on radio they said it was poor from spurs, so maybe you stepped it up I  second half. I've never really rated them anyway and I won't be surprised if you leapfrog them

Edited by NERVY-OWL

8 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I only saw the first half and it was fairly even tbf. Only seen the goals from second half but on radio they said it was poor from spurs, I've never really rated them anyway and I won't be surprised if you leapfrog them

Already done that... by 2pts.

Another reason to celebrate.  Mark Lawrenson had us to lose 0 - 2 to Spurs. 

22 minutes ago, Padders said:

Already done that... by 2pts.

Ok finish above them. Hadn't looked at tables yet