Swansea V Sheffield Wednesday

31 minutes ago, prince al said:

Chucked 3 points away again.

Goals win games and we just don't have goalscorers in this team. De Cruz should of scored before half time, I haven't watched the second half but it's no surprise we lost again. 

Similar to the WBA game, decent first half, should have scored, concede against the run of play - game over.

Same old story really,1st half,despite being the more industrious side they havent worked the keeper once,created just two half chances,Murphys struggled to get in a cross and almost every pass over 5 yards got intercepted.

Lee goes off,whose looked our best player since the restart,young Hunt comes on,who in all fairness,doesnt tackle well at all,like Penney,Reach was inefectual,usually the best crosser at the club,but likewise hes not the best tackler and weve gone to sleep defensively twice,Iorfas come out of the box,Borner doesnt fill the hole,Iorfa loses a tackle the cross comes in Luongo is where Borner should have been and hes late reacting,1-0,15 mins later a cross comes in from the opposite side and Borner leaves Reach to deal with it,hes late reacting as its Borners job to defend it,as a result hes wrong side of the attacker,its shoulder to shoulder,but he uses his srength to win a ball he was 2nd fav for,and the lad goes down and buys a pen,and its game over.

Weve been poor defensively all season,we always look prone to either a mistake or lapses or just not commanding our own penalty box,Borners not good enough,Iorfas a RWB that prefers playing CB,and Palmers a good lad but lets face it hes no CB and hes bang average,but can raise his game when his confidence is high,the keepers keep getting the flack,but its whats in front ot them thats the problem,but I would like to see us recruit a good keeper.

Upfront,I thought we missed Harris today,hes done well,and hes a player I dont rate one bit,but hes been bang on it since the restart,but can understand the decision to give the kid a rest,I dont rate Da cruz one bit,he flatters to decieve,and sorry to say,Nuhiu should start every game the blokes a REAL handfull,and far better then our fans give him credit for.