Sign in to follow this  

Deftones are playing Rock City, woo!

For those that may not know Deftones are playing Rock City (yeah i said that already). Anyone else around these parts like them? I was surprised at playing Rock City!! Should be awesome.

Me and my fella like them, i know they've played rock city before, a friend of ours went and said they were great. Thanx for saying, might be worth looking into...although i must admit i'd be abit scared going to a deftones gig being a girly :P

Lol :) You'll be fine, you don't have to go down the front, plus there's a balcony at Rock City so you'll not get pushed about if you don't want to. Tickets are about £17 and I think you can get them on the rock city website (rock-city.co.uk I think).

Was a bit disappointed with the Deftones venues for their upcoming mini-tour of the UK. Last time I saw them was at The Apollo in Manchester in 2001, but this year they're only playing in the Manchester Academy (i.e. a much smaller venue!)

How the mighty have fallen... I still love them though- "When girls telephone boys" is a particular fave of mine at the mo!

Lib1

Surely for fans of the Deftones this may make it harder to get a ticket, what with the limited spacing available at a smaller venue, but the atmosphere and intimacy of these gigs will be much better than it would at a stadium sized venue.

Don't think it's a case of the mighty have fallen, maybe more a case of the mighty giving a all round better gig experiance to their fans. Maybe they wanted to go back to doing something a little more personal with these two dates?

Either way they are going to rock like f00k and I've already got my ticket.