Sheffield Wednesday V Westbrom

this will be a top game against a top team desperate to win,take it will be same team unless any injurys

West Brom who?

We're  looking decent enough at the moment, so we can get summat here.

Wickham's looking interested, and he's (ssshhh, don't speak too soon) looking quite fit.

Good to see Lee back playing well. He's possibly our best player when he gets involved (and he usually does).

Works well with Bannan,

Some spirit and interest seems to be back at S6, and for that reason, I smell a rat.

4 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

West Brom who?

We're  looking decent enough at the moment, so we can get summat here.

Wickham's looking interested, and he's (ssshhh, don't speak too soon) looking quite fit.

Good to see Lee back playing well. He's possibly our best player when he gets involved (and he usually does).

Works well with Bannan,

Some spirit and interest seems to be back at S6, and for that reason, I smell a rat.

Think after Fletcher, Forestieri & Fox getting released,  the likes of Bannan need to really up their game to earn new contracts,  or Chansiri doesn't like players with names starting with F!😅

17 hours ago, pintor said:

Think after Fletcher, Forestieri & Fox getting released,  the likes of Bannan need to really up their game to earn new contracts,  or Chansiri doesn't like players with names starting with F!😅

It seemed like few of them were interested back in March, but some effort and desire have been on show these last two games.

That's why I smell a Rat.

In  my opinion the ball is now in all clubs courts. Players can either sign a contract on what a club is able to offer them or they can take a chance of joining another club.  If that fails they can join the queue with the  other  fourteen hundred who i am led to believe will  no longer have a  club.

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

It seemed like few of them were interested back in March, but some effort and desire have been on show these last two games.

That's why I smell a Rat.

Owls 1-1  WBA

Edited by ALAN 58

Yes I think the Owls have turned the corner and are more of a team now so anything is possible but nothing beats a roaring crowd especially at home

Edited by barry-333
punctuation

On 29/06/2020 at 20:25, pintor said:

Bannan has another year left on his contract.

lets all hope we win tonight,what I worry about is tiredness tonight or this weekend,hope that's gone

Good luck guys 

1.0 down at half time & unlucky tbh, now we start the second half , Rhodes off De Cruz on 

WAWAW.

Edited by owl.66

Oh that looks like game over 2.0 ...

Make it 3.