Old Sit Coms and Game Shows

They were supposed to get ALL the episodes of Hi De Hi on Britbox as of yesterday! Falsehood, they only got the first 4 serieses and there were 9 seasons.

On 11/03/2021 at 18:58, Thirsty Relic said:

Yes - may watch both - they were great at the time.  Would rather watch new stuff if it was any good.  Yes Minister was deliberately written and updated shortly before each show so it could be up-to-the-minute on political stories as well.  Drop the Dead Donkey also did the same a decade or so later.

Oh well, perhaps I'll end up watching the old stuff again if I get bored.  I thought the next time I'd be watching stuff like that was when I eventually end up in a care home (hopefully many years from now - if I last that long).  Speaking of which, One Foot in the Grave is also on.  Better watch it and pick up some tips!  Particularly if they have any episodes where the residents try to escape for a a visit to the local pubs!

I loved 'Yes Minister' and the sequel where Jim Hacker was Prime Minister.

Brilliantly written and situations still pertinent to today.