Naked Attraction.

12 hours ago, Arnold_Lane said:

It’s been on since 2016.  This thread started in 2016 and you posted then (page 1).  Why is it only now, 4 years later, that it bothers you?

Not every show on TV is made with you in mind.  

That post may not be slating it lol

I've watched it a few times in the past, just out of curiosity you understand, and what it illustrates to me is the steady decline of what used to be known as standards of public decency, which were very rigid and restrictive in Victorian times but now seem to have gone out of fashion. Film makers and programme makers have been pushing away at the boundaries of what is acceptable for decades in the name of artistic freedom, until there don't seem to be any boundaries left anymore. It's been these boundaries of morality and decency which made us civilized and set us apart from the rest of the animal kingdom. Seeing those naked bodies in their boxes reminded me of looking at wild animals in their cages at the zoo and that's what programmes like this have reduced humanity to.

Female friend of mine has actually been on the show.  She came second but she has made a bit of money As a result of being on the show 

2 hours ago, rudds1 said:

Female friend of mine has actually been on the show.  She came second but she has made a bit of money As a result of being on the show 

I think I'd rather be skint.       😕

1 hour ago, francypants said:

Agreed, dignity before cash, :roll:

2 hours ago, francypants said:

Why are we all delighted :thumbsup:.