Blades V Man Utd.

Nobody posting on tonights match, are we all fearing the worst.

I am, shall grimace my way through,

I'm expecting a hammering 4-5-even 6.. Blades will be lucky to get nil.

The only positive is I'm the worlds worst forecaster.

UP THE BLADES.

I don't know whether anybody's interested, but if you're not a Sky Sports subscriber you can watch it free on the 'Pick' channel as follows

Freesat Channel 144 (SD) Channel 145 (+1) Channel 147 (HD)
Sky UK Channel 159 (SD/HD) Channel 259 (+1) Channel 895 (SD)

I'm also fearing a heavy defeat, especially if Wilder opts for damage limitation by going ultra defensive with 5 midfielders and a solo striker. I'd love to see him surprise everybody by being bold and picking a midfield that can create chances for 2 pacy strikers. I'd give Norwood a chance to redeem himself and play McGoldrick and Luke Freeman as the other two with Mousset and Zivkovic up front. They'd probably still lose but at least they'd go down fighting.

Lady luck at the moment isn't with the Blades.

The farce at Villa Park

Boldock with a very rare mistake at Newcastle

Playing a team tonight that hasn't played as well as that in a long time

3 away matches on the trot, the Bramall Lane crowd have driven those lads on this season

1 minute ago, Runningman said:

Lady luck at the moment isn't with the Blades.

The farce at Villa Park

Boldock with a very rare mistake at Newcastle

Playing a team tonight that hasn't played as well as that in a long time

3 away matches on the trot, the Bramall Lane crowd have driven those lads on this season

Baldock mistake ?

"Blades beaten by Martial Arts" - somebody has got to be using that headline (or similar) tomorrow.

3 shots on target in 3 games isn't good enough, especially when we've played the likes of Villa & Newcastle.  

I don't think that our Premiership status is under threat as we've already done enough but we should definitely be looking to strengthen for next season & we're looking decidedly lightweight up front. 

There's also the Henderson issue of him apparently only going to sign an extension to his Man U contract on tje proviso that he is going to be Man U first choice keeper, in which case he'd probably be off, yet you've also got Solskjær throwing his weight behind De Gea, in which case Henderson might decide he's better off on a rumoured £50 million move to Chelsea? 

Either way, I think the Blades might want to start looking for a decent replacement?

Just now, *Wallace* said:

Terrible game.

Man Utd v Sheffield Utd

This game was like watching Sheffield Wednesday against Man City in the fa cup ,Wednesday were out played and so were Sheffield Utd in this game.

How Sheffield Utd are where they are in the league I will never know , they played like a mid table campionship  club.

As  there luck   finally  ran out.

Only they haven't had much luck have they.... if they had been lucky at all, they would be at least 4 points better off, pathetic VAR at Spurs, and no VAR at Villa.. for example.

On 25/06/2020 at 23:07, Vasquez Rich said:

Only they haven't had much luck have they.... if they had been lucky at all, they would be at least 4 points better off, pathetic VAR at Spurs, and no VAR at Villa.. for example.

Wasn't there a league table produced mid season showing that the Blades had more VAR decisions go against them than any other team in the Premiership? 

It's commendable that Wilder has kept his own counsel & a calm head, especially with the clear goal at Villa that everyone in the country saw except for a referee & a linesman.  Maybe he should consider throwing a Mourinho strop next time?  We might just get something? 

On 25/06/2020 at 16:58, E.R.N said:

Man Utd v Sheffield Utd

This game was like watching Sheffield Wednesday against Man City in the fa cup ,Wednesday were out played and so were Sheffield Utd in this game.

How Sheffield Utd are where they are in the league I will never know , they played like a mid table campionship  club.

As  there luck   finally  ran out.

"....As  there luck   finally  ran out...."

You don't get where we are on luck pal, not at this stage of the season, it's on merit.