Stolen Truck Reward 1k!

STOLEN 12:26-12:33am SATURDAY 13th JUNE

CAR REG: BX65FRJ 

FIAT DUCATO RECOVERY TRUCK

please keep an eye out and share; anyone to find the vehicle will receive £250 reward. 

What colour is it? Any distinguishing paintwork? I suppose it could be anywhere, but what part of Sheffield did it go from?

I think they may scrap for bits or re-cycle as another type of truck only a idea,hope you recover it,as replacing I would of thought would not be easy.

11 hours ago, bassett one said:

I think they may scrap for bits or re-cycle as another type of truck only a idea,hope you recover it,as replacing I would of thought would not be easy.

A lot of van are stolen then chopped up and bits sold off 

On 13/06/2020 at 21:57, Hopman said:

What colour is it? Any distinguishing paintwork? I suppose it could be anywhere, but what part of Sheffield did it go from?

Sorry I didn’t get any notifications for any replies. It went missing from TINSLEY area and still hasn’t been found.  Since it’s been stolen, a few more commercials have been taken by the same 2 people.  It’s white with blue work on it though it won’t let me insert a picture on here. 

On 13/06/2020 at 22:20, bassett one said:

Thank you! Searched everywhere, had no luck finding it unfortunately. 

STOLEN 12:26-12:33am SATURDAY 13th JUNE

CAR REG: BX65FRJ 

FIAT DUCATO RECOVERY TRUCK

please keep an eye out and share; anyone to find the vehicle or provide information leading up to finding of said vehicle will receive £1000 reward

Vehicle has distinctive blue and white paint work with 2 little flags on the side. Was stolen from TINSLEY area. 2/3 more commercial vehicles have been nicked by same tramps within the vicinity. 

If anyone has any details please email [email protected] or even contact South Yorkshire Police REF NO: 14/89649/20

Images of truck (for reference) can be found of SYP Facebook page- link attached. 

https://m.facebook.com/sypoperationalsupport/photos/a.165140803864515/1211235539255031/?type=3&source=48

Edited by AK256