Owls Legal Fight Starts - Decision 12 Point Deduction 31/07/20

There is a saying "Reap what you sow"

as an owl this club has been a shambles for a good couple of years  & chansiri should shoulder most of it .😠😫

3 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

There is a saying "Reap what you sow"

as an owl this club has been a shambles for a good couple of years  & chansiri should shoulder most of it .😠😫

Yup, but this was a very drawn our process, they could have given us this deduction sooner and I -think- we would have just stayed up this season on goal difference?

(Can't say what i legit think about Chansiri and this whole dang saga) but it had horse and cow muck in it!

Edited by Groose

Championship season starts on September 12th. Lets have a guess - Bonfire Night by the time they get to zero....?

Could have been much much worse.

Got Barnsley n Rotherham next year we habitually beat them.

Now the iwnery has righly had his fingers wrapped and living on a thread with the supporters ,surely the lesson is learnt

If I decide to sell my house, I basically decide what the price will be.  Who decided that the Hillsborough Stadium was valued at £60 million, especially when you're selling it to yourself? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53612257

The 12 point deduction will be a  blow to the club but I think the biggest concern the SWFC fans should be worrying about is that your Chairman, (for how long?) now actually owns your ground, your biggest asset, which appears now to be separated from the rest of the fabric of the club? 

How much will he want to sell it back, especially if things turn acrimonious? 

Edited by Baron99

Next season will be very interesting, albeit for the wrong reasons.

Took long enough although we may yet appeal and Charlton are having a cry about it so who knows if it stays how it is

In ages past the ground being separate from the club has led to big troubles, Brighton ,Chelsea and Charlton.

As it stands if the owner wants out no serious buyer would not buy the ground back and it would be self defeating for Chansiri to over price it.

Life so was so much simpler in the days of Bert McGee and the green In.

4 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Took long enough although we may yet appeal and Charlton are having a cry about it so who knows if it stays how it is

Sorry Nervy, but whats it got to do with Charlton.

22 minutes ago, Padders said:

They are looking to appeal because the 12 point penalty should have been deducted in 2019/20 season. Wednesday would have finished bottom and Charlton would have stayed up.

24 minutes ago, Padders said:

The points go on this season and their safe so obviously sulking about it. They forget the season should of finished in may so if covid 19 hadn't turned up the season would of been done a couple of months ago

Edited by NERVY-OWL

46 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

If I decide to sell my house, I basically decide what the price will be.  Who decided that the Hillsborough Stadium was valued at £60 million, especially when you're selling it to yourself? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53612257

The 12 point deduction will be a  blow to the club but I think the biggest concern the SWFC fans should be worrying about is that your Chairman, (for how long?) now actually owns your ground, your biggest asset, which appears now to be separated from the rest of the fabric of the club? 

How much will he want to sell it back, especially if things turn acrimonious? 

I don’t think that matters much.

If it did, United fans would have been worried for years. Even more so now that the Lane is mortgaged and part owned by McCabe.

Its all just devices to provide liquidity.

Far more worrying is that the lunatics are still running the asylum.