Owls Legal Fight Starts - Decision 12 Point Deduction 31/07/20

Sad times, but after all my time with this club (since 1954)  I really couldn't give a flying Flamingo.

If we go, we go, if we stay, we stay.

I don't particularly like our owner (never did). I don't like our Manager (never did) and I can't stand the attitudes of the majority of our players.

I've said it many times before, our established  players (except one) have proved that they're good enough to have a positive impact in this League.

Sadly, they can't be bothered.

And for that reason, for the time being, I'm out.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Rumours of administration doing the rounds. League One next season and a transfer embargo? 

Dark times for the Owls. 

Edited by Moistened

i like the owner,hes not a football man,even though hes super rich,hes made mistakes,but hes also paid hugely out of his own pocket,he will get it right,but needs help from a top adviser,if i was him i would take on a top adviser of the like of a top retired player and then a top manager and start from there,prefered way to go would be the wolves way and they did it from a low division or hire the likes of a leeds or westbrom manager.

1 hour ago, Moistened said:

Rumours of administration doing the rounds. League One next season and a transfer embargo? 

Dark times for the Owls. 

I would say that a "rumour" is simply that, and nothing more.

What purpose would going into administration serve?

5 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Sad times, but after all my time with this club (since 1954)  I really couldn't give a flying Flamingo.

If we go, we go, if we stay, we stay.

I don't particularly like our owner (never did). I don't like our Manager (never did) and I can't stand the attitudes of the majority of our players.

I've said it many times before, our established  players (except one) have proved that they're good enough to have a positive impact in this League.

Sadly, they can't be bothered.

And for that reason, for the time being, I'm out.

Same here it seems to be the same <removed> different day. 

Edited by nikki-red

2 hours ago, Grappler said:

I would say that a "rumour" is simply that, and nothing more.

What purpose would going into administration serve?

Exactly. The money's there he just can't put in what he wants. He can keep the club going until a buyer came forward and take a loss rather than administration

unless they have decided theres no case to answer /innocent,how if guilty can they possibly give us a points deducation for this season as its to late /appeal ect.?

8 hours ago, bassett one said:

unless they have decided theres no case to answer /innocent,how if guilty can they possibly give us a points deducation for this season as its to late /appeal ect.?

Someone said (online somewhere, so take it with a pinch of salt), that they can't divulge the result, because if it were a points deduction, there is a chance that SWFC players could say, "ah well, nothing to really play for now, and no point getting injured for nothing" and they stop being competitive and stop trying.  If they stop trying then a team who they should be beating, could beat them, and that could impact teams staying up or going down.  

So they have to wait until the end of the season and then give the result.

Not sure I have explained that very well, but you get what I mean, I hope.

Not saying any of that is true, but it sort of makes sense.

No points deduction, all charges dropped. Fully exonerated.

1 hour ago, Grappler said:

Someone said (online somewhere, so take it with a pinch of salt), that they can't divulge the result, because if it were a points deduction, there is a chance that SWFC players could say, "ah well, nothing to really play for now, and no point getting injured for nothing" and they stop being competitive and stop trying.  If they stop trying then a team who they should be beating, could beat them, and that could impact teams staying up or going down.  

Lol, if they stopped trying, would anybody spot the difference?

14 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Lol, if they stopped trying, would anybody spot the difference?

Might be an improvement lol

2 hours ago, Grappler said:

The exact opposite has been true with Wigan.

On 11/07/2020 at 12:16, Moistened said:

Dark times for the Owls. 

So the owner who is the only debtor would go into administration so he'd lose all his own money? 😂