Reading Knife Attacks.

I said at the beginning of this discussion that I wondered if people would March for the victims?

2 hours ago, Branyy said:

I think the problem in UK lies somewhere else and deflecting to other problems isn't really helping.

Where does the problem lie?

5 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Where does the problem lie?

Regarding the terrorism in UK, I find a major problem in radicalization of British-born muslims. Maybe we could discuss this in another topic so I'm not accused of deflecting here :)

Regarding the Reading's case, part of the problems seems to be not employing proper asylum/immigration policy. 

2 minutes ago, Branyy said:

Regarding the terrorism in UK, I find a major problem in radicalization of British-born muslims. Maybe we could discuss this in another topic so I'm not accused of deflecting here :)

Regarding the Reading's case, part of the problems seems to be not employing proper asylum/immigration policy. 

Well the main policy - nationally speaking - is dump a disproportion number of asylum seekers in Middlesbrough who have more than anyone else and have far more social ills than leafy Reading.

So it's probably not that.

The offender was rugby tackled by an unarmed Police Officer. Who knew that?

On the immigration / asylum thing great doc on radio 4 about the current surge of boats crossing the channel,already 2000 this year ,more than last year's total.

4 hours ago, hobinfoot said:

I said at the beginning of this discussion that I wondered if people would March for the victims?

why? is that some kind of anti BLM way of thinking? if so you really need to educate yourself on why BLM exist and what they stand for, its not to do with singular acts of killing as such

5 hours ago, butlers said:

Course there were 4 imprisoned recently from National Action.

I also wonder about Paul Goldings mob, Britain First who has been to Russia twice on fund raising trips.

Thomas Meyer who murdered Jo Cox   attended EDL marches and had some involvement with the National Front.

The security services have thier work cut out working out fantasists to people who are hell bent on taking action.

There's a good set of documentaries on BBC radio by Dame Eliza Manningham Buller about what they are up against.

funny you should mention this, only last night i read this piece of news about far right extremists, "terrorists" grooming youngsters for possible violent acts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53128169

Think Branny posted that earlier in the thread.

Guardian are reporting the Reading attacker was diagnosed with PTSD and a personality disorder and was medicated while in prison.

He was released 16 days ago.

Also believed to be a Christian convert who had a Cross tattoo.

Oh and if that's not enough, problems with homelessness and dept and alcohol and drug misuse.

It's the same old story: brainwashed religious fanatic comes here claiming political asylum...gets given a flat, benefits, access to the NHS etc.. becomes known to the police and security services through criminal behaviour...isn't considered to be a threat...shows his gratitude by going on a killing spree...apologists play the mental health card and bang on about white right wing extremists in other countries...politicians say there are lessons to be learnt...gets a few years in prison at great expense to the tax payers...gets early release after convincing gullible snowflakes he's been rehabilitated...can't be deported because of his human rights...does it again...politicians say there are lessons to be learnt.

45 minutes ago, despritdan said:

It's the same old story: brainwashed religious fanatic comes here claiming political asylum...gets given a flat, benefits, access to the NHS etc.. becomes known to the police and security services through criminal behaviour...isn't considered to be a threat...shows his gratitude by going on a killing spree...apologists play the mental health card and bang on about white right wing extremists in other countries...politicians say there are lessons to be learnt...gets a few years in prison at great expense to the tax payers...gets early release after convincing gullible snowflakes he's been rehabilitated...can't be deported because of his human rights...does it again...politicians say there are lessons to be learnt.

you missed out PC brigade, lentil eating, sandal wearing

21 minutes ago, melthebell said:

He also missed out that the attacker has been reported as being a Christian. But hey ho that would destroy the narrative.

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

This isn't about you.

2 hours ago, max said:

He also missed out that the attacker has been reported as being a Christian. But hey ho that would destroy the narrative.

I don't think he was brainwashed by Christianity. Tomorrow, he may decide to be a Catholic, then a Buddhist. He may even become a Jedi and get a free lightsabre, courtesy of the taxpayer.