Reading Knife Attacks.

14 minutes ago, despritdan said:

This isn't about you.

I don't think he was brainwashed by Christianity. Tomorrow, he may decide to be a Catholic, then a Buddhist. He may even become a Jedi and get a free lightsabre, courtesy of the taxpayer.

You said he was a brainwashed religious fanatic.

Max pointed out that he’s a Christian.

Maybe you should explain what you mean more clearly.

4 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Obviously you only get brainwashed into islam, the others you pick and choose and swap and change, but youre still an islamic extremist :D

2 hours ago, Pettytom said:

He was a Muslim when he came here and came to the attention of the security services when they suspected him of wanting to go to Syria for extremist reasons. Some Muslims convert to Christianity because they think it will help their applications for asylum.

1 hour ago, despritdan said:

He was a Muslim when he came here and came to the attention of the security services when they suspected him of wanting to go to Syria for extremist reasons. Some Muslims convert to Christianity because they think it will help their applications for asylum.

Yes. Alright.

If that fits your narrative 

12 hours ago, despritdan said:

ok ill play along...

what about "some" muslims that live here, were born here, who dont need asylum?

13 hours ago, despritdan said:

Do they also develop alcohol problems because they think it will help their applications for asylum?

He also self harmed.

I think they get 7 days to question him before charging.

44 minutes ago, altus said:

Do they also develop alcohol problems because they think it will help their applications for asylum?

and talk about cannabis use

hang on hang on, alcohol and cannabis use in britain, yup i think he'd fit right in, great plan

Just seen the new Farage video on the subject, seems to echo what certain people say on here, ie:- its all about immigration, mental health is NOT part of it etc etc

and i glanced through the comments under the video, jesus, talk about lowest common denominator stuff? i had to laugh that was banging on about this attack and why the MSM werent calling it a racist attack because all the victims were white...sigh, i do really think we have lost all critical thinking in this country, i really do

The mental health team looking after him send the police to find him the night before the attack as he was missing.

Sounds horribly ,that the bells n whistles should have gone off and should have been hospitalized

41 minutes ago, butlers said:

The mental health team looking after him send the police to find him the night before the attack as he was missing.

Sounds horribly ,that the bells n whistles should have gone off and should have been hospitalized

but you look then at hospitals, mental health services etc, all have been cut from previous governments, they moved things to less people being sent to hospitals etc if they can be treated outside of

14 hours ago, melthebell said:

Just seen the new Farage video on the subject, seems to echo what certain people say on here, ie:- its all about immigration, mental health is NOT part of it etc etc

and i glanced through the comments under the video, jesus, talk about lowest common denominator stuff? i had to laugh that was banging on about this attack and why the MSM werent calling it a racist attack because all the victims were white...sigh, i do really think we have lost all critical thinking in this country, i really do

Got to remember Mel that some people believe that a persons mental health depends on the colour of their skin.