Sheffield United Match Today

Is on free view right now on Pick I didn’t know hope this is ok in general I thought more people would see it.

Lacklustre, poor, embarrassing ,  Schoolboy errors.

I enjoyed the drinks break.

Comical defending for the first goal. I didn't see much of the game but the pundits said it wasn't the United they've seen most of the season, the break might of done more harm than good but enough points to get yet for Europe so not a big issue yet

Second dire performance in the las last 5 days.  No other words for it.  Then again, maybe because of how we've actually over achieved this season, we now expect the Blades to overturn the likes of Villa & Newcastle. 

But today's performance was lacklustre. There was no chance of us troubling VAR or Hawk-eye today. 

Half paced; a stupid sending off but both yellows warranted; poor control; second to the ball & only one shot on target.  I see from the stats that we had most of the possession.  Great but only useful if you get the ball forward & make chances.  We were 2 down & I counted at least 15 passes between players in the 20 yards up to the halfway line.  When the ball did cross the line, 2 passes later, we'd knocked it back into our half for another dozen plus passes, before sending it over halfway again. 

I'd say that only Basham could come out of today's game with any credit for the shift he put in. 

Let's hope we're not seeing the season drifting away into disappointment of what could have been due to the players failing to turn up for the remaining games? 

Edited by Baron99

Was good to see it on tv but what an awful performance,you can watch Liverpool tonight same channel maybe a better game.

Can some one explain to me, why a team winning 3-0 in the 92nd minute of 93..makes a substitution , I'm at a complete loss ?

Usually a for a win bonus payment. 

14 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Second dire performance in the las last 5 days.  No other words for it.  Then again, maybe because of how we've actually over achieved this season, we now expect the Blades to overturn the likes of Villa & Newcastle. 

But today's performance was lacklustre. There was no chance of us troubling VAR or Hawk-eye today. 

Half paced; a stupid sending off but both yellows warranted; poor control; second to the ball & only one shot on target.  I see from the stats that we had most of the possession.  Great but only useful if you get the ball forward & make chances.  We were 2 down & I counted at least 15 passes between players in the 20 yards up to the halfway line.  When the ball did cross the line, 2 passes later, we'd knocked it back into our half for another dozen plus passes, before sending it over halfway again. 

I'd say that only Basham could come out of today's game with any credit for the shift he put in. 

Let's hope we're not seeing the season drifting away into disappointment of what could have been due to the players failing to turn up for the remaining games? 

Newcastle were fired up for a win.  We were a kickabout team on the beach team yesterday