Additional Bt E Mail Account

I have registered a second e mail address on my BT account which appears to have been accepted.

This is on Yahoo Mail as is my main account.

However I cannot find an Inbox for this new account on my I pad.

I have sent an e mail to this new address from another account which appears to have been delivered,but it has not appeared in my in box.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

If I'm reading you correct, to get the second account on your iPad, you need to actually 'create' it on there - I have one of my ISP mailboxes on the iPad, and I know it had to be created. Unfortunately,  as that was done about three years back, I can't quite remember the procedure.

Imho I have the belief that Yahoo mail, is of similar ilk to Live mail, which is  an online only eMail not like an ISPs own eMail. I also believe BT had abandoned their own eMail system some time ago.

As such I agree with the previous poster that the email needs setting up from scratch on the iPad, details of how to do that is found on their Yahoo help pages, or on other ISPs help pages. Hope this assists.

From Yahoo/Verison login pages.

There is a limit of 1 email alias per each Yahoo account, so if you need multiple extra accounts, you cancreate disposable email addresses.

Try an additional Gmail account: