Denture Repair In The Area.

A friend in Tinsley has  phoned me today, and has asked if I know where he can get his dentures repaired. 

I have no idea, but assured him I will try to find out and get back to him. Having never had dentures I need to ask on here. Do dentists repair them or do they have to be sent some place for the repair-clueless?

Thanks.

During lockdown, my dad used fix my denture located in The Wicker, Sheffield. Directly above Wicker Pharmacy  with the entrance at the rear.  He said the service was very good. 

Luckily I've still got all my teeth,  so can't personally review them. 

Telephone number is 01142750097.

Edited by bungleboy69

I've used Fix My Denture before. A quick while-you-wait service with a rather pokey waiting room. Would recommend.  The entrance is by the junction of Wicker lane and Stanley Lane, up the metal stairs. The back yard parking area is only for the pharmacy, but there's on-street parking nearby and a P&D car park on Stanley Lane.

Hiya

sheffield denture repairs is run by a woman called Joanne. She brilliant, best price too.

does it in 90 minutes. Their number is 07865 932711. Think they have a website too, but you can drop off using their box 7 days a week.

33 minutes ago, ooopsbox said:

Hiya

sheffield denture repairs is run by a woman called Joanne. She brilliant, best price too.

does it in 90 minutes. Their number is 07865 932711. Think they have a website too, but you can drop off using their box 7 days a week.

If this is the lady at Handsworth I totally recommend her.

Snapped a denture in half and it was repaired whilst I did a bit of shopping at Asda.

My dentist approved of her work.

On 27/11/2023 at 11:00, RJRB said:

If this is the lady at Handsworth I totally recommend her.

Snapped a denture in half and it was repaired whilst I did a bit of shopping at Asda.

My dentist approved of her work.

I too would recommend Joanne. Friendly, and good quality affordable work