Langsett Road Assault 16.06.20

Chantelle Horan

!!!PLEASE SHARE THE HELL OUT OF THIS!!!

Last night my auntie was assaulted while innocently out walking her dog.
This took place on langsett road sheffield around 6.30pm.
Two white males around the age 17-19 Chavy looking (shock) one around 6ft tall wearing grey joggers, the other with a
Grown out skin head dark hair.

One of the vile pieces of **** said to his mate 'dares you to go and kick that midget in the head' and just as my auntie turned to see from what she had heard the other vile piece of **** ran over and did just that right in her face!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
They then ran off laughing down cuthbert bank road and possibly on towards Hillsborough.

If ANYONE was in the area at that time last night and thinks they saw these scumbags around or even witnessed the assault please please message me, No matter how little the information is.
This is not only an assault but a HATE crime. Attacking someone based on how they look is lower then low. She has been left with bruising to her face! they need dealing with ASAP!!

If anybody hears anything tell the police, or let me know as a friend on facebook is the victims boyfriend.

Edited by melthebell

hope they get this scum,nasty ,not needed in Sheffield or anywhere else,nice person taking her dog a walk in daylight,the problem is these vile folk,know no respect,no doubt don't work or ever intend to and expect society to keep them,schools chuck them out if they don't want them,disgrace hope they get them and put them to work in the nick,too many do gooders though,good luck

mi mates offered a £500 reward (all he can afford) personally i wouldnt take it, its justice thats required not money

7 hours ago, melthebell said:

If anybody hears anything tell the police, or let me know as a friend on facebook is the victims boyfriend.

Good luck. No idea what's happened but hope justice prevails

6 hours ago, bassett one said:

hope they get this scum,nasty ,not needed in Sheffield or anywhere else,nice person taking her dog a walk in daylight,the problem is these vile folk,know no respect,no doubt don't work or ever intend to and expect society to keep them,schools chuck them out if they don't want them,disgrace hope they get them and put them to work in the nick,too many do gooders though,good luck

" do gooders". Dont vulgarisé things with crass comments

20 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

" do gooders". Dont vulgarisé things with crass comments

Instead of objecting to the terminology, why not address the point being made? It's a pound to a penny that these two scrotes have gone through life getting second chances. What would you call the people that have failed to deal with them properly?

On 17/06/2020 at 15:28, melthebell said:

I have friends in that area Ill speak to them and ask.

I Hope the poor lady is ok and the police catch these people.

3 minutes ago, BobOfRoth said:

I have friends in that area Ill speak to them and ask.

I Hope the poor lady is ok and the police catch these people.

cheers fella, mi mate Andy did say today they arent allowed to say anything at the present time, hope that means they have a lead?

Just now, melthebell said:

cheers fella, mi mate Andy did say today they arent allowed to say anything at the present time, hope that means they have a lead?

Yeah that sounds hopeful. Ill cross my fingers thats the case.

Theyre only crime is being short of stature :(

Hope the lady concerned is ok.

Disgusting, vile, hate crime, based on how a person looks - I hope the perpetrators are found.

13 hours ago, melthebell said:

Theyre only crime is being short of stature :(

Sorry mate but my friends haven't heard anything but they will certainly listen out and report anything they hear..