Resetting A Wifi Printer

I’ve forgotten my password to access my WiFi printer ,is there anyway of resetting  the printer to factory settings   It’s a hp 2632 model 

Edited by rudds1

25 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

There will be, but I have never had a printer that requires password access. Have you tried the manual?

Does this help? https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Software-and-Drivers/Admin-Password-Reset-Deskjet-2632/td-p/6689621

I need to print off some emails and when I try to access the printer via iPad I keep getting asked for the password to access the printer.   Will see if you link does the trick thank you 

It might be the i pad wanting its own password, they do this from time to time, cant you transfer e-mail to another device (phone say) and try to print ?

3 minutes ago, peteh1 said:

It might be the i pad wanting its own password, they do this from time to time, cant you transfer e-mail to another device (phone say) and try to print ?

Never thought of the iPad wanting its' password, but there again, I have never printed from mine - I always use the laptop for that, although the printer is AirPrint compatible.

As you're looking to connect via WiFi, I think what it may be looking for is the router info which should be printed on a small plate somewhere on the back or side of the router. Fields required may be 'Wireless Name' and 'Password' or similar.

We have an all-in-one HP printer at work that the i-Pad users have to access. Usually the printer should provide this password which is then entered into the iPad settings - you have to connect to the printer as a separate network as you connect the iPad to the printer as a network connection in itself. You then make sure you never switch off at the wall - or it will ask for the password again!