I Have A Business Idea But I'm Just Not Sure How To Go About It?

So I've been wanting to set up a place where people can be nudists in Sheffield. I'm not wanting to own a swingers club or anything like that, I want to own a place where people can sunbathe nude outside when the weathers nice without the worry of public indecency, a place where people can swim nude and use the steam room facilities. I'd also like a little coffee shop where people can also enjoy a coffee whilst being nude. I just don't know how I can make it a reality? 

Nudity can be a freeing experience and I've noticed through the years it's becoming less and less.. Which is a shame because not only is it exhilarating it's also a massive confidence booster! If anyone has any information or ideas I'd love to hear about them

Good idea Felix, been thinking of becoming a nudist myself, the naturist lifestyle has always appealed to me personally, but it's also a green issue, as, by wearing less clothes, I will consume less of our planets resources.. I have always been known for my prudence, so I intend to take a cautious approach to my new lifestyle.. I will begin by not wearing socks as an introductory measure, but can see myself swiftly discarding my vest, perhaps in a year I will go commando, then I will remove my shirt and trousers, and go completely starkers in the winter, apart from a willy warmer.. bring it on Felix.

Well ... if you strip the idea down to bare essentials ... sorry, couldn't resist!

Seriously though, I'm not sure how profitable this kind of thing would be. How would you monetise it? Proceeds from the Cafe, and some kind of membership? If I'm honest, I'm struggling to see it making much money (in Sheffield); best of luck though.

maybe best in Derbyshire on the out skirts of housing ect,maybe a old small holding,good luck

Converting an old pub into a spa would seem one way forward.  The largest expense in your idea is the swimming pool. You are very unlikely to find a property that already has a pool, so there will be significant cost to install one. 

The idea of a property outside of the city makes sense, as you will save money as you won't need screen around the property if it is not overlooked. It is likely that such a property would have the land available to install solar heating for the pool which will make a big difference to running costs. 

There will be few places in the city that will not be overlooked, although a tall building with access to the roof for sunbathing might work.

You might find it easier to achieve your aim if the nudist aspect was only a few days a week. On other days, the  spa would be for people who were not nudists. 

All the above is likely to take a lot of money - £300K+. You would need 200+ members to make that sort of investment viable. 

The only way to make this happen on a shoestring would to find an existing spa owner and sell them on the idea of a regular nudist day; perhaps a day when the spa is normally shut? If you were to offer to run the spa on that day and give them the profits, it could be a win-win for you both. 

Edited by tlangdon12

what about the spa/baths at frechville they are to let,all set up and ready to go,to rent by SCC,does that help as a idea