Laptop Like Keyboard Recomendations?

Recently, I've been using my laptop a lot more than my main PC (mac), and so I've become more used to it's keyboard; and my main computer keyboard feels a bit strange and clunky now.

So, I'm looking to replace my main computer keyboard, with something that feels a little more like my laptop. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

One that has a nice feel to it is the K750 keyboard with solar panel - and when the battery dies you just buy a new one - Logitech claim it can't be done - but I found a YouTube video which was very helpful in resolving this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004CLVFU2?tag=duc08-21&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1

https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/k750-keyboard

Do you also want one with an integrated touchpad instead of using the mouse? I bought my grandson a Logitech wireless K400 from Amazon for £25 which is good for him as his PC is connected to his TV so he can sit on his bed with it. It's lightweight and may seem a bit flimsy at first but on a desktop its fine, *** the touchpad is responsive but may need getting use to.***

https://www.logitech.com/en-gb/product/wireless-touch-keyboard-k400-plus

*** Just found out from that link that they also do some software called Logitech Options that allows you to customise keys and trackpad *** Doh!

As always on Amazon if you don't like it you can just send it back as incompatible and get a full refund.

I use the same as @apelike for my PC which is connected to the TV, touchpad isn't as responsive as a decent laptop though. However for £25 I'm not complaining :)  

Thanks chaps.

I'm quite happy with a mouse; it's just the keyboard part of typing on a laptop I like (like the 'action' of the key presses, they don't depress far, and have a crisp feel). Not fussed with the track-pad (even use a mouse with laptop etc, rarely use the track-pad).

Would avoid logitec, may consider for keyboard though.

The closest I have to the feel of my laptop is a Rapoo one. Not a name that springs to mind by most people. I can't remember the exact model number but it was a keyboard and mouse set, black keys and metal back. The mouse is a mid sized fairly standard one. It uses 2.4G and Bluetooth to connect to 5 devices if you need it. No problems with it other than the usual wireless type issues and me being too lazy to change the batteries, usually 2 changes per year.

This looks like the one I have  LINK

I use a Microsoft Surface keyboard which has a very similar feel and key travel to a laptop keyboard. It is Bluetooth and the battery life is excellent, still haven't had to change them a year or so since I got it and I use it daily.

The downside is the price, £90, I was lucky enough to be given mine by Microsoft although I may have considered spending my own money if one appeared on eBay  or the Amazon outlet or Warehouse.

MS Surface Keyboard on Amazon