Moving house.. Meh!

This is now the 4th time... The 4th time the date of me moving house has been changed.. And whats with this crazy system of everyone moving on the same day.. Am i being weird by letting this get me down? :(:cry:

if everyone in a chain didnt move on the same day wouldnt someone end up without a home.. if someone moved into their house they were selling and the house they were ready to move into wasnt vacant yet...

..very sorry it is taking so long though, hope ya get moved soon :)

Meant to be the most stressful thing moving house... and indeed it is.

Keep your chin up, your not wierd

Meant to be the most stressful thing moving house... and indeed it is.

Keep your chin up, your not wierd

Thank you!

Its just really hard to take in, you have this nice new house etc, and you always seemed to be stopped moving in .. :rant:

I'm just about to start on the first house project and can I say how much I'm looking forward to it on reading such encouraging posts! It's going to be a nightmare isn't it...

I have to speak to people in this situation everyday. It will be worth it in the end mate! Good luck xxx

good ol ryan, complaining about yet another thing

Thanks......

I know how you feel... we were supposed to be moving into our new flat last friday and had given notice to our previous landlord as such, but then they weren't ready on time ao we were moving yesterday, and now it's looking to be the end of the week if not the middle of next week...

And we've had to move out of our old flat... so I'm homeless!! Well staying with friends at the minute, but technically I'm of no fixed abode!!!

You dont need to tell me about it.

eventually happened. we are moving this friday. had 5 dates. all fell through a few days before.

V. happy if it all goes to plan now. really did my head in. living at my parents at the moment. had to move out. like big brother, we were evicted!

people buying ours were going to pull if we werent out. looking at it, shouldnt have done it.

This is now the 4th time... The 4th time the date of me moving house has been changed.. And whats with this crazy system of everyone moving on the same day.. Am i being weird by letting this get me down? :(:cry:

Can I ask who your solicitor is Ryan ?

sounds like mine, messing us around !

?

Can I ask who your solicitor is Ryan ?

sounds like mine, messing us around !

?

Not sure who it is to be honest love, my mommas dealing with it, I wish i was moaning about nothing.. But come on, all i wanna do is move house.. is that so hard? :rolleyes::mad: