Has anyone had problems with delays with delivery of parcels via Hermes?

I had one about a week ago. The tracking info was all over the place, and caused more frustration than help. 

One eBay  item delivered  by Hermese a week earlier came quickly- in about 3 days. As my gates were locked it appears to have been tossed over the gates.  Two of the items inside were broken, but the retailer had failed to put any packing material around the items.

Delivery confirmation on ebay read "left in secure place".

They used to be ok when a different guy was on the job in my area. Gone down hill since the new guy.

No pretty quick but as above new guy is ok but last person was excellent 

Had a delivery by them only yesterday, estimated delivery time 18th...

The last one we had from Hermes was a few days late, nothing major.

3 hours ago, redruby said:

Has anyone had problems with delays with delivery of parcels via Hermes?

Had major issue with them.  Ordered an item and i got message saying it h@d been delivered   When I questioned where it was they said it had been signed for. I ended up going to the sorting place to ask where it was To be told it had been delivered to the wrong street And would I mind fetching it from there 

I've had no problems with the Hermes deliveries I've had over the last few weeks. I get regular updates on the time frame my parcels will be delivered. The delivery guy is a really nice chap.

19 minutes ago, rudds1 said:

Had major issue with them.  Ordered an item and i got message saying it h@d been delivered   When I questioned where it was they said it had been signed for. I ended up going to the sorting place to ask where it was To be told it had been delivered to the wrong street And would I mind fetching it from there 

My problems with Hermes have been from the opposite angle. Parcels delivered to my house in my absence (cards left saying: “in the black bin”, or “with your neighbour at  ...”) that were for my house number but for a different street.

My parcel was being delivered by Hermes to a local shop for me to collect. Two days after the due date I contacted the seller who informed me Hermes were having a few problems. Ten days later it's obvious my parcel isn't coming so i've arranged for a refund.

This isn't the first time i've had issues with Hermes.

Not just me then 🙄. I’m still waiting for a parcel sent 2 weeks ago. 

I have to say I will never use Hermes or ANY company I see that uses their services.

3 days last week wasted on so called collections by them. This was after a late delivery of the item with the reason "we couldn't find you" I found that quite odd as Royal Mail, DPD, DHL and all other delivery companies seem to "find" me OK.

Useless!!!

Mine have always been fine (and we’ve ordered a lot of stuff since lockdown!)

Always come when they say they will, if no ones in they deliver to my neighbour of choice.

Cant fault them really.