Frank White Band

Good evening to anyone who reads this and has any information on how I may get in touch with Jean, Joel, Jody White.

I have just read that sadly Frank has fallen asleep in death. 

I lost touch with all of the family when I moved abroad 21 years ago, and I was just speaking with friends and finding Franks music to share, and saying how many years I had known the family, which was in the 1970s.

I would appreciate anyone who knows the family to please send me a message here (I still live abroad) or any extended family (in the congregation of where Jean may be?) My contact is alibades_03@hotmail.com or WhatsApp 

0034 696267469

Thank you to anyone who can get me back in touch with any of them

Edited by Alicat 1999
Missing words.

Please don't give out anyones personal or private information without their knowledge and consent.

Joel is on facebook you could contact him there as he is active

Sadly I am not in Facebook 

I appreciate people's concern about not giving information out which is why I have given my Details to anyone who wishes to contact me and to know I am genuine and these can pass over information to the family to ask about me first. 

If anyone is on these Social media paged then maybe someone can ask or give them my information 

I have given my mail and my contact 

Would love to be in touch As I said I have been abroad 21 years and all contact was lost, I stayed with Frank and Jean and Family  (Joel and Jody ) in the late 70s /80 when they lived on I think was Langdon Street behind Sheffield United football ground.

Jean used to drive a Honda Accord 

Frank  had a  loving family although not perfect loved each other and others genuinely.

Thank you 

Joel is in touch.

Appreciate your help.

Edited by Alicat 1999
Added new info