Fury Vs Joshua?

As with anything in boxing, I'll believe it when a time, date and location are announced.

There's been nothing on due to the virus so promoters like Hearn are doing what they can to keep people interested.

May.

Saudi.

Perhaps.

it will be a good fight with 2 boxers in there prime,lets dominate the heavy weight boxing in the world,that would be good for Britain.

Apparently Joshua and Fury each have to face another opponent first.

If the bout between Joshua/ Fury  ever happens, I think Joshua will really struggle. I'm just thinking of what happened with Andy Ruiz, and the form that Fury has.

I agree with geared - it is only talk and in boxing nothing is certain!

Should it happen, I see Fury dominate and outclass AJ- my view is Fury is the most talented natural heavyweight boxer around today and will retire undefeated.

Edited by Guest

I agree Mr Fisk.....

Joshua is too cut for a boxer that's why he can't get his punches off  Fury is more supple and a natural heavyweight he will be too good for Joshua and out class him.......

Fury is a character boxing needs that Joshua(i'll do anything for a dollar!!!!) reminds me of Frank Bruno

I hope they get the fight on and that its not just HYPE there is too much of that in todays boxing get it on and host it at Wembley.....

My money is on Fury.....

On 10/06/2020 at 19:59, geared said:

As with anything in boxing, I'll believe it when a time, date and location are announced.

There's been nothing on due to the virus so promoters like Hearn are doing what they can to keep people interested.

Listening to one of Radio 5's reporters yesterday, he said the only thing that had been signed so far was a non-disclosure agreement document.

Edited by Baron99

On 11/06/2020 at 11:05, Janus said:

Apparently Joshua and Fury each have to face another opponent first.

Fury has to face Wilder again and Joshua is facing his mandatory challenger, the Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev.