Peter Crouch, Bbc 1

29 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Can this programme get any worse ? YES ! It did tonight !

You haven’t liked it from the start but continue to watch?

2 hours ago, Arnold_Lane said:

You haven’t liked it from the start but continue to watch?

Only because there was nothing else on. Also I kept thinking it may improve ,but it didn’t. Also what’s with the massive table that they sit around ? They look really uncomfortable round that. I think they will pull it from the schedule soon,  as the viewing figures had halved last week.

7 hours ago, pattricia said:

Only because there was nothing else on. Also I kept thinking it may improve ,but it didn’t. Also what’s with the massive table that they sit around ? They look really uncomfortable round that. I think they will pull it from the schedule soon,  as the viewing figures had halved last week.

The massive table is so they can socially distance.  The table in MOTD is also somewhat bigger than normal.

It won’t get pulled. Probably only 3 episodes left.  But they might not commission a series for after the Euro 2021 Finals.  

31 minutes ago, Arnold_Lane said:

The massive table is so they can socially distance.  The table in MOTD is also somewhat bigger than normal.

It won’t get pulled. Probably only 3 episodes left.  But they might not commission a series for after the Euro 2021 Finals.  

Sorry Arnold forgot about the socially distancing. I’m sure they could have distanced themselves in comfortable armchairs.

Edited by pattricia

I watched this programme for the first time last night and couldn't believe how bad it was.

21 hours ago, steved32 said:

What a waste of licence fee!

Unfunny.  Trying to replicate Skinner and Baddiel but omg... how far short in terms of quality and judgement.

Utter tripe.

There's one big  problem with trying to replicate the type of programme that Beddiel & Skinner trail blazed all those years ago, (apparently their last 'Fantasy Football' programme was back in 2004 but I'm sure I remember at least one World Cup special after this in 2006?)? 

Society has moved on a generation & you certainly couldn't have the same level of 'laddism' that was previously accepted in a Beddiel & Skinner show. 

Even they've moved on. 

5 hours ago, charliewag said:

I watched this programme for the first time last night and couldn't believe how bad it was.

Glad someone else agrees.! The young woman in it is trying to pull it together but Peter Crouch and the band leader spoil it !

Edited by pattricia

Well it’s on again tonight, so let’s see if it improves at all ! Peter Crouch looks uncomfortable as though he knows it’s bad.

56 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Well it’s on again tonight, so let’s see if it improves at all ! Peter Crouch looks uncomfortable as though he knows it’s bad.

Or you could read a book instead?

Yes, it was just as bad tonight.! Who produces this programme ? I’ve never seen such forced laughter. Surely it can’t go on for much longer ? 

Slight improvement last night. Looks like they have told Peter Crouch to try and relax, which he has done. The band leader is still a pain in the arse though !