Is There Any Hotels Or B&B's Open For Business Yet In Sheffield?

I desperately need to come up to Sheffield to visit my 80-odd year old mum, but under these draconian "Covid rules",  I'm not allowed to stay overnight in her house, as I usually do, because she is classed as being "extremely clinically vulnerable". She's a double-amputee, with both legs amputated above the knee and she also suffers from COPD and respiratory issues, She is totally housebound and wheelchair-bound and  has Carers who visit 3 times a day to take care for her basic bodily needs,  She has  lovely, kind neighbours who do her shopping and/or cook food for her and leave it on her back step. Her Carers are lovely, they do a truly  fantastic job,  but there's no-one to do the other stuff that my mum needs to keep her going ….like cooking her a fresh, home-made dinner, doing the dusting, hoovering and general  housework etc.    

I know that I can't come and stay in my mum's house under the current restrictions, but if there was a Sheffield hotel or B&B open, I could -  at the very least  - come up and spend a bit of time with my owd lass. Does anyone know of any Sheff hotels or B&B's that are open for business these days? 

I think generally most are starting to open from 4th July like pubs and restaurants, however some options before then include serviced apartments and a number of hotels are available for essential stays only, including the Copthorne on Bramall Lane which is available on hotels.com.

Edited by Andy C

4 hours ago, Andy C said:

I think generally most are starting to open from 4th July like pubs and restaurants, however some options before then include serviced apartments and a number of hotels are available for essential stays only, including the Copthorne on Bramall Lane which is available on hotels.com.

Could you argue it's essential? Might be worth a ring.

just use Air BnB you won't have a problem finding a place to stay

What area is she is and are you wanting to be local to her?

Technically from this weekend you could stay..

Thanks for the replies everyone. Much appreciated. Hopefully I'll be able to come to visit and stay in my mum's house soon, now that the restrictions are being relaxed a bit.