Click And Collect At Sainsburys.

Hi, just ordered my first click and collect order from sainsburys Archer. Does anyone know where to pick it up from. I can’t get any help from the store 

Pretty sure there is a designated position in the main car park

Hope somebody will confirm for you

Just go to the 'Argos' part of sainsburys when you get there, can't miss it really..

I just go to Customer services and they sort it

Online grocery click and collect is at far left of car park you pull up next to van an they get it out for you if like a single item click an collect it’s from Argos in the store 

Could anyone tell me which car park the click and collect is situated at  Sainsburys Crystal Peaks to save me running around looking for it? Cheers.

18 hours ago, Kidorry said:

Could anyone tell me which car park the click and collect is situated at  Sainsburys Crystal Peaks to save me running around looking for it? Cheers.

If it's anything like the one on Penistone Road it'll be signposted at the entrance but they're not big signs so watch out.

Plus, there should be a van from which they distribute the groceries.

As they have 30 minute slots you shouldn't have to wait too long as there only seems to be fewer than 10 customers, mostly 2 or 3, each time I've been.

On 09/06/2020 at 11:02, max said:

If it's anything like the one on Penistone Road it'll be signposted at the entrance but they're not big signs so watch out.

Plus, there should be a van from which they distribute the groceries.

As they have 30 minute slots you shouldn't have to wait too long as there only seems to be fewer than 10 customers, mostly 2 or 3, each time I've been.

Thank you for that.

On 09/06/2020 at 11:58, Kidorry said:

Thank you for that.  Just been and collected it and it is where the car wash is, in the bottom car park.

Things not to get by 'Click & Collect'...........

Fresh truit & veg - They give you all the left over crap.

Fresh meat* - They give you all the near sell by date that you would never choose.

Yesterday, 18th June, we were given a 7:30 till 8:00pm collection time and the chicken breast's they gave us are 'sell by' date 18th June. Unsurprisingly, we had already eaten our evening meal.

* their conditions unclude that all products in the click and collect system will have a sellby date at least 48 hours beyond collection time.

Edited by Flanker7