Anyone know any members of the Perrozzi family?

If you mean the one on the corner of gibraltar street, opposite brook shaw (as was) that was the Pizzutis (IIRC) I used to buy my sweeties from there when i went to my uncle's when I was a little girl.

PT

Great little shop I used to go there when I worked on Copper Street in the 1960s. Tins of Italian food on the window sill and they would cook chips for us.

Have any of you had a look at the St Michaels website. I've just had a quick look and there only seems to be 1 Perrozzi amongst the burials but there are quite a few Pizzuti's.

My uncle was George Raffo from an Italian family, and I am from an Irish family, that cemetery holds a lot of our ancestry.

The website is http://www.saintmichaelscemetery.org/index.html Hope you find this helpful. It is worth a visit just to see some of the headstones, especially some of the Italian families inlaid with marble, done by the Italian craftmen of the families.

i went to parkhouse with kim, don't know if she was from the family you mean:)

my daughters mother in law is norma perozzi who married alan blakemore

any rellie linda

there are Perozzi graves in city road RC section I have photos on my website Shaunfl I have sent you a pm

I’m apart of the perrozzi family. It’s a bit late but what would you like 

Edited by Gperrozzi

On 23/03/2008 at 20:50, MarilynJoan said:

My sister Michelle never went out with Mick Etches, you are confused with my other sister, Annette.

I can remember Annette I took her out a few times she would come with me when I was racing cars we'd go allover the country a really good looking lass, I really loved her but we just drifted apart hope she is happy