Anyone know any members of the Perrozzi family?

I used to work with a Mick Perozzi at Newburgh Engineering in Bradwell. That was in the early 80's and I think he was a welder. Did he used to be a an amateur boxer? There was a story going round that 3 skinheads tried to mug him near the big hole in the road, & they came-off second best !

I know at James Perozzi. He works in Firth Park.

I used to work with a Mick Perozzi at Newburgh Engineering in Bradwell. That was in the early 80's and I think he was a welder. Did he used to be a an amateur boxer? There was a story going round that 3 skinheads tried to mug him near the big hole in the road, & they came-off second best !

I have a grandad and an uncle Mick, i am not sure if this is who you are talking about I will try and find out

there my relations does any1 remember/know them

my great grandad was Alexander Perrozzi my nan was Linda Perrozzi before shie was married she had a brother called Tony please Email me if you want to find out more info on my side of the family as my nan knows a lot of the perrozzi family

I've known a Lynn Perozzi, but I can't for the life of me remember where from!

I've known a Lynn Perozzi, but I can't for the life of me remember where from!

I've two aunts that are called Lynne maybe it's one of those?

I knw Paul, young Paul.....not so young now, Sue, Clive and James all living at one time on Norfolk Park during the 90's.

Hey im one of the Perrozzi family.

Im Jonathan, Brother is Richard, mum is Jean, and my father is Tony/Thomas.

You looking for us?

i know paul perrozi. he runs the fruit and veg stall on the bottom of the moor.his nan used to live across from my old house on norfolk park. he is good mates with my uncle andrew bailey

Paul, James and Nicola Perrozzi all went to All Saints School on Granville Road in the 80s. In think Nicola is a high flying advertising executive in London.

Hello stumbled across this while doing family tree stuff. I am a Perrozzi from the US was wondering if we might be related :)

send me an email if you like

randeeki@aol.com